Friday, July 3, 2009

Get down with the what now?

THE SICKNESS!
Fuck man I feel sooo crappy atm it is not funny =(
This morning I woke up with a slight cough, then all day it just got worse and worse to the point were I am boiling (my mother is adament I do not have a temperature, I am adament that I do!), my throat is so sore it feels like sandpaper scraping my insides when I cough AND not to mention.. I just feel so out of it =(

I have Modern and English to fucking study for.. and I get sick NOW? Why.. why? :'(

I need to pee.

Okay so apart from Freeman Day, today was my P's test.
I'm going to cut to the chase: I failed.
But I did everything right, you see I got 103 points.. which is really good.
But, at a stop sign, my driving instructors stupid sensitive brakes let me down =(
So I did what any normal person would think is a stop, counted 3 seconds out in my head, checked left and right, and off I went.
The fat RTA bitch then says in that bogan drone "Did you know that was a stop sign?" To which I answer "uh.. yes. I stopped" To which she didn't reply.
But back at the building, she tells me I didn't stop at a stop sign twice.. WTF?! She only pulled me up for it once though! Fricking bitch! Also, she said I put my blinker on early at one stage.. uhh, better be safe than sorry, bitch! GARGHHHHH!

It didn't help that she took me on the industrial scenic tour of Wetherill Park, I had to dodge so many fucking trucks :@ GRR! At least I didn't have to reverse park, just curb side and 3-pointy =) SO IF IT WASN'T FOR THE STUPID ROLLING CAR AT A STOP SIGN, I WOULD'VE PASSED! Now I gotta wait 2 weeks to go again due to the fucking demand =(

Anyway then Freeman Day =) HEKTIKKKKKKKKKK! Year 12 Act FOR THE FREAKIN WIN =P Despite my throat becoming sore, I did my best to be a mean ass teacher infront of almost 2000 spectators, yelling at the 'class' to SETTLE DOWN because we only have FIVE MINUTES LEFT!
And oh the class of oh-nine danced until there was nothing left for them to do.. and we kept on dancing! x)

WHATEVER MAJOR LOSER! *does hand actions* best thing we ever did to Vrlic in my opinion x)

Deez Nuts was last night! x) HEKTIKKKKKKK SHIT! Me, Julie and William all managed to do at least one mic grab, while William did like a million. He owned that shit ;) Fucking Hype Central is in the middle of nowhere... such a mission getting there =( Thanks Tina for the lift! =D

ROFL Alex just rung me asking if I knew of any parties going on tonight, because some people pranked him and his band and said they're shit and to meet them on Mimosa Road for a fight.. so he is actually there waiting for them to show up ROFL
Oh what a stooge =P

SO OVER AND OUT NOW =D

0 comments: