Monday, June 29, 2009

EOFYS

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAY BENITA!
=D

This is really getting stupid. Am I not allowed to be friends with you because your girl won't allow it? That's really silly.. considering we've known each other for a year now and we used to be damn close. I don't understand. By recent efforts I'm under the impression that perhaps this friendship can be revived, it's already hard enough to do it given how we used to be, but it's just multiplied when other barriers are placed up.
Or maybe I'm just under the wrong impression. If so, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions.

This is also really getting stupid. I invited him for me not for you, I didn't ask for you to interact with him, I asked if you minded and you said no. But obviously I'm not a mind reader and I couldn't tell that you really did mind, so pardon me if that is why I'm a liar. You say don't worry about it now, but it's too late, this has been eating away my thoughts for the past few weeks. Why? Because you're my best friend, and you're acting like a five year old when I know you're better than that. Why else? Because that is how much you matter to me, that if you walked out on me I would follow you, I do not want to lose you.


My blogs have been missing a piece of my own mind, so there it is, what I've currently been thinking.

I'm glad I got people around who listen to me and help me as best as they can, oh and cheer me up. Notably Liana, Denita, Benita and Brittany. Thanks girls, you have all proven to me that I can always count on you four when everybody else isn't reliable.

Hectic weekend coming up =) Missy's 18th! yeyahhhhhh =) more parties on the holidays too! So excited =)
But then trials when we get back.. oh I will not like this at all.

That is all for now, I guess.

0 comments: