Saturday, June 20, 2009

Seventeen!

Ahh I must say, best birthday :)
I got so spoilt it wasn't funny, sure some 'friends' made it difficult, but it doesn't matter, it was MY special day, nobody was going to spoil it.

So I woke up at 7:03am (haha I know.. I'm a loser for remembering), and went to wake up my mum.. who in a tired grunt was like 'Happy birthday, go away I'm sleeping'. But she agreed to take me to school, and upon exiting the car told me the same line she tells me every birthday; "You're not *insert age here* until 1:11pm, have a special day".

I walk into school and follow Zac to Liana and company, who all proceed to yell out HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and those insignificant people who didn't know it was my birthday proceeded to say "duhhh.. it's your birthday? *dribble*" (Yes I make them out to be retards.. who could not know it's my birthday).

Then in comes Lauren, carrying some poster.. and I walk over and she too yells out HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and gives me the poster.. which was a collage of photos of me and my mates.. nawwww :) It is now hanging up in my room.

Then in comes Benita, Viet and Leanne.. Lauren 'distracts' me while they're walking in, and when they finally get to the group, I turn around and I'm greeted with not one.. but two bouquets of flowers. Why two? Am I that special? No. Viet thought she was buying it, and Leanne thought she was buying it, the idiots doubled up lol. I wasn't complaining though, I looked extremely special. Oh my god and that massive card.. so sweet. But the cherry on top? That bracelet. You know those bracelets you get as a baby, perhaps for your Christening, with your name engraved on a plate? Yeah, that is what I got. Except this one isn't baby sized like the one I had =]

That is.. until the bell went. I had to carry my massive folder, a massive poster, and two bouquets. IT WAS A MISSION!
I walk into pastoral.. greeted with a chorus of HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and of course, the song :) I felt like such a baby, when I told people I was 17 as opposed to 18.. the usual reaction was "OMG YOU BABY" or "OMG YOU POOR THING".

Damn I want to be 18!

So anyway off to Religion.. and Benita wrote on the whiteboard :)

It sucked that Freeman Day was cancelled, if it wasn't, my birthday would have been a mad bludge. But no, I had to do school work.. ON MY BIRTHDAY! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Skip Retail, and recess was mad. So much food.. so much.. cake and brownies and cupcakes OH MY GOD MAN I was one gluttonous bitch. Lauren made the maddest brownies.. I was in heaven. Viet had kettle chips... Amanda had mountain dew.... Melissa had snakes and starbursts... oh my dear god. =D

Jen and Magdalene gave me presents =] Scrubs Season 1 and 5, I love love love it!
LOL @ trying to get Bozz to say happy birthday. I think he said "What are you talking about, it's not even your birthday" LOLOL asshole.

Oh another main thing I got asked when it was established I am now 17..
"Going for your P's?" Yes. On monday. I AM FUCKING PACKING SHIT RIGHT NOW OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMOGMG!!

Hmmm so that was basically my day at school =] I got home with a smile on my face. In a few hours was my party. I was running around like a headless chook.. I had to find a vase for my flowers, and William came to drop of his amp.. and left.. that is all I will say. ;) LOL
Running around some more, checking MSN a bit, saying thanks to anybody who wished me a happy birthday =]
Jasmine and Nina arrived as I was getting prettied up, and I sent them on an errand to Greenies to get some party shit LOL man I felt like I had two servants!

Everything was ready, and here came the people. Basically hardly anybody didn't show up, so I had a full garage/front/house? I dunno.. lol.
I gotta give props to some of the creative presents.. Tails' 4 pack of Mother with the post it notes: *1st note* Dear Ivana, Have a great birthday you [mother label] *2nd note* fucker. Love Tails. LOLOLOL. Eden's Thomas the Tank Engine costume, which he ended up wearing :L hahahaha! Benita and James' plush animals.. James got me a 'Bobo', since I am Yogi to Ricky and himself.. and FUCK YOU BENITA I HATE YOUR PLUSH ANIMAL LOL *dirty*

BUT I MUST SAY, WILLIAM AND DAVID'S GIFT WAS OWNAGE. I'm so bummed David couldn't make it =[ But dude.. I've said this so many times, I LOVE YOU BOTH.
You see, William took me away to show me the present (which Alex said was his penis.. haha -_-) and he whips out not a penis, but a box LOL (ba boom ch). I open it... and it's a Pandora bracelet! Dude omg I almost died.
I love it x)

Gotta love Eden with the exploding Pepsi bottle.. and it exploding over my neighbours car LOLOL!

Damn Brenny... he bought me Lady GaGa's album for my birthday, and now I'm addicted!

Anyway so once the party was dying down, my mum discovers some retards left eyeliner stains in the carpet in my room.. and went super saiyan on whoever was left at my joint. Oh dear. I feel so bad for the people who had to live through that. That is 15 minutes of life they will not get back lol.

But overall, hektik day/night =]

Today was spent in a Scrubs-a-thon! From 12:30-9:30 I watched the whole Season one. I would do that tomorrow with Season two but I got a driving lesson at 1pm :| God wish me luck lol. First lesson, and I'm going for my P's the next day. Haaaaaa.

Over and out =]

0 comments: