Friday, June 26, 2009

Long time, yeah?

Chantel complained that I haven't blogged in a while.
So here is a blog =)

Tonight was a jamming giggy ma bob at Miller PCYC, and Fistnote's first gig :)
I must say those Year 10's are soooo adorable :)
Magdalene seriously impressed me, she is the best singer. She sounds like Eyes Set To Kill's singer, no joke. I love her the little cutie :)

Wednesday was the Athletics Carnival, our last one ever :(
(Unless you become a teacher.. but who would want that? LOL)
Gotta love Chantel and I singing on the way there, and having random Year 7's just stare at us HAHAHAHAHA
Oh and beeping out the bad words.. "Kick off your stilettos, and BEEP me in the backseat!"
We didn't have a Year 12 novelty race =( Wtf man, you guys suck.
Oh well, in my race I didn't race. I strutted down like it was the catwalk. Yeah baby I worked that thaaanggg! HAHAHA

Sucks to hear about Michael Jackson. Sure he's had bad publicity.. but he was such a talented man. I love his songs. RIP (F)

Oh and these MJ jokes are getting a bit lame, e.g. "He died from food poisoning, apparently he ate 12 y.o. nuts" Like seriously, it's funny the first time only, then it's just stupid. Same with swine flu jokes, they're funny at first, then get stupid.

The only swiney joke I like is "How did the pig jump over the moon" "Swine flu" hahahahaha.. kudos Svetlana

So I didn't end up going for my P's on Monday. Apparently according to the tightass pricks at Wetherill Park RTA, my car isn't road worthy because of a fucking dent.
So in 7 days I go for my P's, and by then I will have my own (AND ROADWORTHY) car =)

I really dislike school. It's getting hectic, Modern essay, English essay, Trials next term.. oh so horrid. Careers market thingie in about 2 weeks though, should be good. I really need to start applying for some University courses.. but I don't know which Unis I should apply for. USYD and UNSW sound good.. but realistically, I probably wouldn't get the UAI/ATAR for it. I don't mind UWS, I'm not one of those people who think its shit cos its in the west.. wah wah wah sorry you "USYD OR NOTHING" people. Gosh the only reason I wanna go to USYD is cos it looks like Hogwarts. And the only reason I wanna go to UNSW is so I can go to the Roundhouse easier bahaha! OH YEH AND USYD HAS MANNING BAR, HECKERS. UTS doesn't look too shabby, but I fucking hate the building. It looks like a Lego building. ACU also looks like Hogwarts, but fuck I've been going to Catholic schools all my life (minus Kindy and Year 1.. yes I was once public school educated)I really wouldn't want to go to a Catholic university... even though all religions go there, but still. UOW is way to far, fuck that shit. What else is there? Macquarie? Eh.

I'll be happy if I even get into uni =)

I had some hectic retail therapy, loved it soooo much. Got clothes which can make three new outfits (or even more) so I'm quite pleased =) Also got Benita's presents, won't say what it is. All I shall say is.. she will like it A LOT. She will probably scream and cry.

Man I've been listening to Lady GaGa heaps lately. I used to hate her.. I frickin love her now! Sure she's a bit uhh.. open about her sexuality, but man she dresses so daring and unique, I love her style. Her voice is gold too. I can really relate to Brown Eyes. Oh and Still Around = 3OH3! is really good too.

BTW sorry to all the people who spoke to me on MSN while I was out.. I left it on ahahahahahaha opps.

Over and out!

0 comments: