Sunday, June 7, 2009

7/6/09 will imprint in my mind.

As James said, this will be a day to remember. And as Zac said, "THAT'S A BAND!!"
12 straight hours of just good times, great classic hits 101.7 wsfm.
No but really, it was the freakin funniest shit.

So the day starts off at about 10 o clock when I'm waiting for James to arrive so we can commence shooting. After waiting a good 40 minutes, which I could have spent sleeping, he finally arrives with an aggro Ricky swearing at me and calling me a cow as usual. Oh I could smell a good day coming up.

But it wasn't turning out according to schedule. Many of the 'cast' had dropped out, either couldn't be fucked, were busy or were sleeping. This caused myself, Kelly and Oli to wait at Bonny Heights Maccas for about an hour just so James and Ricky could drive around in circles trying to find people. Luckily they were able to get Zac, but this just added to our waiting time as he lives in fucking whoop whoop. Oh well, Todd, Ebony, Chantelle and Jimmy went on their breaks, so I had my entertainment.

So James finally arrives to take us to the shoot location, a local street in Cecil Hills. As we drive towards the street, we find Zac on top of a pillar in the position of a gargoyle statue, and Ricky runs onto the street and infront of James' car. I wish I could have taken a photo of Zac the gargoyle, it was truly stomach stitching hilarious.

So then began a series of hilarious events, all caught on camera. These include:
* Me putting on Zac's Freeman junior uniform shirt and skitzing it at Ricky
* The many takes of Zac, Ricky and Oli posing as gang members and trying to sync taking off their hoods
* Zac stacking it
* Me bouncing on the bouncy tree branch
* Oli back flipping and landing on his head
* James stacking it out of the door
* Every take of the fight scene lol
* Bronte wacking Zac in the head with a breifcase, and all of us pissing ourselves laughing. Me literally rofling
* The 'lunch break' commentary

And many many more, which I cannot remember at this given time.

So after sitting around the TV, pissing ourselves at our stupidity and the fact that a lot of editing will have to be done to turn this into a actual major work, James decided it was probably time to drop us home. Driving down Elizabeth Drive blasting A Day To Remember's cover of Since U Been Gone is truly epic. The expression on the people in surrounding cars as we incoherently scream along is just priceless.

So we had just dropped Oli off, and about to drop me off when we realised, why should our epic day end at 6 o clock? LETS GO SOMEWHERE!
So here we are, pulled up close to Lauren's street (since James the idiot missed the turn off into my street), as James and Ricky ring their parents to ask if they can go out. Fucking hilarious shit. James arguing with his mum and dad, and Ricky being an arrogant smartass to his mother. All in all, they let them go out. Whilst me and Zac enjoyed the benefits of having parents many hours away in remote locations.

Anyway now came the tricky decision, what the fuck to do. We pondered between movie marathon and drive in movies. Movie marathon was a no no, I couldn't afford an all nighter to waste my Monday which must be spent finishing my Chapter 2. So drive in it is. We drove to my house to check out times and shit, and Ricky did that thing he always does -__- YOU SILLY DICKHEAD LOL. Zac was scanning my wall for any pictures of Lisa, and starting to hug air (since he misses her that much). So armed with movie and session times, off we went to get Bronte and the NAVMAN appropriately named 'Mary'.

It was no 7:10pm, Terminator Salvation starts at 7:30pm, we had to pissbolt to Blacktown/Willehwood. At the lights near my Maccas, Zac saw a 2 dollar coin on the road, proceeded to open the door and try jump out (he was sandwiched between myself and Ricky) just as the light turned green. Imagine what Brittany and Andrew would have been thinking had they looked out the windows and saw. BTW, I let my Sunday crew down since I didn't show up to work =( IT'S MY MUMS FAULT FOR CANCELLING MY FUCKING SHIFT!

So here we are, speeding down the M7 (which James didn't pay for as he forgot the E-Tag at home.. idiot) with the Zorba dance mix cranked up loud LMFAOOO. That is definitely our theme song! We get to the drive in, just in time for our movie, when low and behold, a sign says THERE IS NO FUCKING EFTPOS! WHAT THE FUCKING RANGA FUCK? So now we had to travel 5 mins down the road IN COMPLETE FUCKING WHOOP WHOOP ROAD AREA to get to 7/11 to get money out. James remarked that a scary movie could be shot here, Zac remarked THERE'S A FUCKING ZOMBIE ON OUR CAR, I remarked that Anita Cobby got brutally slaughtered in this exact area and that I would know cos we watched a documentary in Legal, everyone told me to shutup lol.

So after getting money, choc, lollies and stale donuts from 7/11, we finally managed to get into the movie. Terminator Salvation is a good movie in my opinion. As me, Ricky and Zac leaned back against the car, James put the car in reverse and we moved back with the car LOL. Zac and I predicted the cliche parts of the plot, being John Connor would be saved, Marcus gets the girl and .. I forgot the other one. OH WAIT, the ranga gets John Connor? IDK! I forgot.

SPEAKING OF RANGAS...

On the trip home, we stopped by M4 Maccas. (The only fucking thing I had to eat all day was MACCAS!!!!)
Again with the Zorba blasting, we chucked happy laps of the carpark while everyone just stared at us LMAO.
Then into drive thru we went, with Zorba again blasting. Whilst ordering, Zac yells out he wants THREE RANGAS AND A PURE BLONDE, and we all get cones =)
Up to the window we go, again Zorba blasting. Ricky does something and Zac calls him a stupid ranga or something (NB Ricky is not a ranga), and I look up to the window AND SEE THE CHICK ORDERTAKING IS A RANGA!
So I yell out.. OMG SHE'S A RANGA.. AND WE ALL JUST PISS OURSELVES LAUGHING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH


Oh god it was hilarious.

BLOODY RANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

NB if you are a ranga and you read this, don't take this personally, we were just being fucktards all day/night and the first thing that came to mind was 'ranga' LOL

So then time to go home, finally. James was getting pissed cos Zac was back seat driving..
"JAMES SLOW DOWN
JAMES GO LEFT
JAMES ITS RED
JAMES ITS GREEN"
"SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"


We get off the M7 on Cowpasture Road, and James announces that HE IS RUNNING ON EMPTY. Ricky, being the idiot he is says "How fun would it be to push the car to a servo", LUCKILY THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN! What did happen was, we went to the Carnes Hill servo and the Shell servo next to Hungry Jacks on Hoxton Park Road.. BOTH FUCKING CLOSED!

But luckily the Caltex next to Pizza Hut and KCF (LMAO) was open. James was FUMING now, and Zac decides to leap over me and run outside and give him a hug. Ricky, Bronte and myself then lock all the doors HAHAHAHAHAHA so here is James and Zac outside banging on the windows attempting to get in, and when they eventually get let in, James is swearing and Zac jumps over me.. IT HURT!!

Anyway all filled up, and off to Austral we go. Man I've forgotten just how much of whoop whoop Zac lives in. Zac and Ricky get out into the house, and I follow as Zac forgot his deoderant. Ricky tells me to PISS OFF, and Jake comes out all "=OOO IVANAAA!!!" and bear hugs me until I can't breathe. Then it was off to Hinchinbrook to dispose of Ricky, and then off to Greenies to dispose of me.

And here I am, blogging about this rather eventful 12 hours. I love days like these. Spent all day and night with mates, with endless laughter, new jokes/personal jokes made, tears of laughter, stitches from laughter. I can't wait for more days like these, I'll make it up to James. When I get my P's in a couple of weeks, it'll be my turn doing all the hard work :)

Over and out darlingssssssssssssss.

0 comments: