Thursday, July 30, 2009

What have I got to say?

Simple.
I haven't studied, though I should.
I've burnt out right before my fucking Trials.
It's late, I should shower and go to sleep.
But I fucking can't.
I got too much running through my mind.
Mainly school related.
Though..

There is a boy.
And a song.. God my taste in music is changing ever since I got my P's. LOL.
Seriously, when you're stuck listening to the radio.. that is what happens.
Don't get me wrong, I still <3 my screamo.. but yeah. Odd aye?

Did I say a boy? What boy? There is no boy. It's a figment of your imagination readers. You all think I like a boy. I don't.

I handed up my PIP on wednesday, I got it back today to fix. After tomorrow I will never see that slut again until it's given a band 6 and slapped on my desk in a few months. Yeah I sound confident, why? COS I'M PRETTY FUCKING SURE I'LL ACE THIS STUPID BITCH OF A MAJOR..

I haven't even finished my Religion assignment. How the FUCK can I study?

And driving, oh how I love to drive. But oh how I hate petrol.

How I love taking everyone for a spin, and acting like five year olds let loose in a car. How I love scaring people, hearing them scream or shout JEBEMTI!, but most of all.. how I love rubbing it in peoples faces that at least I CAN drive =)

How I hate people who assume one thing about me and take that assumption with them into an argument. I DO NOT HAVE A GRUDGE AGAINST YOU, I don't see why you had to add me to sort things out.. I much rather you never did but oh well.. least I told you everything I ever felt, and how you made me feel so wretched.

How I hate how people are keyboard heros. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER, AND SAY IT TO MY FACE YOU FRIGGIN WHORES.

I realise I don't blog as much, I wish I could say it is because I'm studying but really.. I don't know.

But that is what I have got to say.

0 comments: