Wednesday, August 5, 2009

That's some nice study.

The two best things about night study? Away from distractions, and a good excuse to stay out late on a school night.

Which is what Tuesday and Wednesday was all about.

So it all started when myself, James, Ricky and Matt decided to hang out after study/work. But what to do on a boring ol' Tuesday night? Well.. the options of driving around like psychos was always open, but James opted for 'Hide and Seek with cars'. It's basically hiding and seeking.. but in your cars, and in a specific area. We decided that area would be around the backstreets of Cecil High, or as James said "Near the Jesus house". This house doesn't know that Christmas isn't here yet... LOLOL!

So anyhoo it was James and Ricky in James' car, and myself and Matt in mine. I must say we had a good hiding spot.. which was the same place we started HAAAAAHAHA. James and Ricky's turn, and I must say.. my womanly intuition caught them out, how good am I at this game (H) Our turn again.. and as I'm searching for a place, Matt starts flipping off some car which was going fast and almost hit me (how I didn't notice that is beyond me..). It got worse when this stupid Echo started FOLLOWING USSSS! I did NOT want a repeat of the Great Cecil Escape from Sunday (that itself is another story for another time) so here I am trying to outrun this car in the tight Cecil streets, while find Ricky and James at the same time to tell them to GTFO! We eventually find them, tell them to get out, BUT END UP FOLLOWING THE ECHO AHAHAHA.. in fact we followed it all the way to Hungry Jacks.. and shat bricks.

Well I did cos I'm such a pussy.

Anyhoo I'm pretty sure we went to the hill after that, or was it before? Eh. Bloody James and Ricky hijacked my car, and my screaming literally disturbed everyone.. Cassie thought somebody was getting bashed LOLOLOL. Ricky the dickhead ripped up the handbrake AND I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT and I saw skid marks on the road and oh my god I HATE YOU AAAAAAAAAAAALL!

That wasn't the end of it, Matt ends up hijacking my car too! Poor Matty the Mazda.. he has been through so much =( Anyway this time I manage to get into the passengers seat.. and I shat enough bricks to be able to build a mansion with it. MATT'S A FUCKING PSYCHO. Even JAMES who is the biggest fucking SPEEDER and DRIVES WITH HIS FOOT OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW couldn't catch up to Matt.. WHAT THE FUCK MAAAAAAN.

Then we had a mini food fight at the Valley Plaza.. Ricky got chocolate topping all on my bonnet, and Matt got soft serve all on James' rear screen.. ahh classic. Driving around the car park like douches, almost getting caught by security LOL. Blasting Sexy Bitch, singing along to whatever song was on (I did it quite poorly.. lol) And yeah, ended up lying to my mum which just was.. funny. LOL

THEN COMES WEDNESDAY NIGHT! The full frontal food fight. Love my use of alliteration there. I think myself and Matt started it :S Not quite sure.. ooh I'm sure it was. With our large waters, pickles and chicken sauce bwahaha. Poor Cassie was like "What the fuck is going on.." HAHAHA

So we get them, drive off like mad, and watch them go to Maccas to get their own shit. This is when we planned our preemptive strike *giggle* I park on the side, we bring out all the shit.. sneak up to James and Ricky ordering in d/t, and PELT them with our water and whatever else we have, and piss bolt. Funny thing is, Mikky and Alden were the car ordering behind.. AHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry guys :P It was so funny hearing them threaten to kill me today, and Cassie telling us how she heard the whole thing .. aahahaha omg I'm dying here.

We pissbolt to the car, and pissbolt away from James and Ricky. BUT THEY CATCH US and start to chase us, until we head to Hungry Jacks. They tell us to come to the hill, so we got some more ammo. Me, having my good ol womanly intuition, knew they would be waiting for us in Marija's street.. so I went the back way to get them. And what do you know?! THEY'RE THERE! Matt aims a cup of water at the car.. and *bam* he got it AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I've never driven that fast in my life.

The assholes then lie to us that we broke the window. We actually started to feel sorry and got scared. THEN THEY 'SURPRISE' US WITH ANOTHER ATTACK, but this time, I grow some balls.

THAT IS RIGHT.

I WENT ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD, JUST TO CATCH UP TO THEM, JUST SO MATT CAN THROW SAUCE ON THE CAR.

OH HOW FUCKING GOOD AM I =D

After our food fight, we went to the drive thru car wash. NOTE TO SELF: Do not trust Matt with car keys.
Ivana "Hold my keys for a second"
Matt "Okay... BYEEEEEEEEEEE *runs out*"
Ivana "OGJFO;IGVKFSO;IGVFSOBJ!~"

ANOTHER NOTE TO SELF: Never forget that you can't trust Matt.
Ivana "Hang on I'm going to put my plates back on"
*Matt drives off*
ROFLLL

I hate you all. All three. -_- Sif conspire against me.

But yeah then my mum started ringing and I don't know why Matt finds my ringtone so funny.. but he does ahaha.
I'M A TITS AND AAAAASSS MAAAAAN
She rung twice, didn't answer.
We tried to get her to ring via telepathy.. didn't work.
When we forgot about it, SHE RUNG. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I got home, and got my keys confiscated.

I'M ONE BAD BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You may ask, don't you have Trial HSC exams to study for?
Yes I do. But all work and no play makes Ivana a dull girl.
LET ME HAVE SOME FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN D':

And fun was had. :) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0 comments: