Monday, August 31, 2009

Three parties? Damn I'm popular.

Okay so Saturday night, the 29th of August, I was invited to two parties.
Both in which I attended.
But I ended up crashing another party. Damn I'm good LOL

So the night starts off at Giles' house, with himself, Ricky, Bozz, Parker and Tom, deciding on when to go to Sarah and Rachel's party. After waiting around, finding how to get to Fabian's (in the middle of nowhere), getting McFlurries from the best place in the world (haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) and boredom teasing, we're off!
It's me and Giles in my car, behind Ricky and Bozz in his car, going to get Tom. THE BITCH TURNS INTO THE WRONG STREET AND FUCKS EVERYTHING UP!! :@ LOLOL curse you.

So by now we have everyone and we're off to the party. We get there and it seems somewhat.. dead? So we wait outside a bit. After about 20 minutes of waiting, we make our grand entrance :P I felt so weirded.. I mean, I was crashing this party LOL but it didn't matter :) Giles pretty much started drinking straight away, and I was having sips of others drinks. It wasn't long until I started getting my own drinks.. big problem, as I was supposed to be the designated driver. LMFAO! But I figured it would be okay, I could just get Endy to drive to the next two parties :) LOL

So we leave after about.. half an hour, and to our dismay, the bottle-o down the road is closed :| So we go to fill up, go to Ricky's to get his house keys, and go to Hincho Quix to wait for Endy and Kirra. Endy rocks up, screaming out BUDALA KUUJAAAAAAAA, and is filling up, when he notices that I am somewhat drunk.. LOL!
*Endy hugs Ivana*
*Ivana stumbles*
Endy: Okay park your car at my house..
LMFAO

So after doing the most dodgiest park in the street off his street.. if that made any sense.. it's me and Giles and Kirra in Endy's BAHREEEEHNAHHHHHH and Ricky, Parker and Tom in Bozz's fully sick Mazda -_- (I think Matty the Mazda is better anyway :P LOL) With Giles' street directory in hand, us lost kids set off to find Long Point.
WHAT TEH HECK MAN? IT GOES FROM POVO MAC FIELDS AREA... TO FREAKIN FORESTATION AND RICH PEOPLE HOUSES! LOL

So we get outside the gate, and THERE IS SECURITY.. LOOOOOOL my gosh. Bozz gets the over 18's tag, meaning he was going to be my guinea pig for alcohol. Mwahahaha x) Poor Endy, the look of pain on his face as people were drinking was hilarious. Especially when he wasn't allowed to, sucks being deso isn't it Endy? THAT'S PAYBACK FOR THAT TIME YOU AND ZOMAYA WERE DRINKING ON THE HILL, AND I HAD TO BE THE FUCKING DESO! LOLOL

I walk in and we all get bombarded by people we know. Even Endy and Kirra. LOL!
I find Julia, who got me a Pure Blonde :P THANKS JULZ!
I find Paul, who is off his face and saying random incoherent shit to everyone LMFAO!
I find Tash, who too is off her chops, so we unite and be off chops together :) LOL
After school today, and everyone telling me how I was, I feel quite sorry for everyone who had to put up with me.. I mean come on, I was stumbling, and being 100x louder than I normally am.. you poor things.
The photos I saw were hilarious too.. THERE'S A PHOTO OF ME AND BOZZ! WTF, I HAVEN'T TAKEN A PHOTO WITH HIM SINCE YEAR 10 FORMAL ROFLOLOLOLOLOL. I bet you will want to see that now. Join Facebook :P LOL

We left Fabian's at around.. ten to 11, and we totally forgot about curfew LOL
So Kirra and Giles had to duck into awkward positions in the back :P LOLOLOL
While me and a sober Endy are in the front singing like maniacs, dancing like losers, almost going on the wrong side of the road (and Endy is ment to be the sober one LOL)
Oooh yes and taking photos! LOL

I think Bozz complained to me today that Endy is hard to keep up to. Welcome to my world. LOL

We get to Ninorta's, AND THEY RAN OUT OF GROG LOOOOOOOOOL !
So me, Giles, Benita, Kirra and Endy drive to Greenies to get some vodka LOLOLOL

I didn't end up staying long as Kirra had to get home :( But it didn't matter, all the fun in the world was had that night. I was drunk and disorderly ;) LOLOLOL
I needed a night like this especially after the trials.

So a big thank you to Endy for driving me home, and picking me up again the next day, both of us hungover (as he got drunk at Kirra's to make up for not being able to earlier LOL) to get my car. Oh yeah and thanks Endy and Natasha for being picky bitches in d/t -_- LOL

And thanks to Bozz for going "sooooo when are you going to write a blog about Saturday" totally gave me motivation LOLOL

OVER AND OUT BITCHESSSSSSSSS !

0 comments: