Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Gotta love not going to school. (Y)

Sup bitches. It's 10.53am, would currently be at recess, no doubt playing briscola with Benita and Joseph. But I am at home, in my pj pants and bra, with a heater on, listening to Croatian music full blast (Y)

YOU HAVE TO LOVE BLUDGING!

So I kinda slept through my alarm this morning. LOL. My mum walks into my room and is like "Don't you have school Ivana?" to which I turn around and grudgingly go "neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh" (neh is Cro for no), and then she walks out and closes the door. LOLOLOLOL!!!!

She knows she can't argue with me while I'm asleep. BAHAHAHAHA love ya mum.

Okay so reason why I'm half undressed is because I wanted to try on the 3/4 of my Elliot Reid outfit for tomorrow night. For those of you who are FUCKING STUPID, Elliot is the chick doctor from Scrubs, and tomorrow is the annual Year 12 Trivia Night! The theme is...... fictional characters. :D

Big thank you to Giles who lent me his uni lab coat and stethoscope.. just too bad the coat says 'University of Western Sydney' on it LOLOL! I'm gunna go try this shiz on now.

AHHHHH I look mad!!! With my hair done and my fringe pulled to the side, I will look like her .. somewhat :D YAYAYAYAYAY! I just need pants. Which I am going to acquire tonight. Wow @ my big words.

There comes a time in your life when you hit a crossroad badly. Now is one of them.
Last night I went into work to attempt to swap a shift, and Josh comes up to me and asks "Are you transferring to Carnes Hill?" Now for those who don't know, there is apparently a 'mega' Maccas opening up at Carnes Hill. Me and Endy drove past the construction last night.. and well.. it's almost done. When Josh asked me this, it dawned on me that I should probably consider this transfer.

I mean, I don't get ENOUGH shifts at Bonno Heights. I only get one FOUR HOUR SHIFTS for a whole week. That is definitely not suffice for me. I need money, and they know I'm willing to work, they just don't fucking roster me. And it kills me when they actually bother calling me in, because most the time, I'm already busy - _ -

Josh told me 15 people from my store are allowed to transfer. When I said that I want to transfer, Amy said "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FAMILY?!?!?! WE'LL MISS YOU!!!"

That got me. LOL.

I've worked there for so long.. three years to be exact. I've been there long enough that mostly everyone who was above me have already left, and I've watched all my mates be trained, and I've helped them and become close with them. I've watched good friends quit, and I've gained new good friends. All in all, we are one pretty hek work family (Y) I LOVE working there because of the people we have employed. I do NOT want to leave, only for them.

So there is my dilemma and crossroad. Should I go down the Carnes Hill path, where I can get more shifts, but have to start with the family process all over again? Or should I stick with where I currently am, not earning enough money, but having fun?

Of course because it's 15 people, maybe I can convince IMPORTANT people, like Brittany and Andrew, to transfer with me, but I don't know...
Also, my other friends have a chance to apply there, and even Endy is considering the transfer. Fark man.

I REALLY really REALLY want to transfer. My head says transfer. My heart says stay. Oh how FUCKING corny LOLOL!

My god I'm hungry. I think it's time for some breakfast. 11.12am, I would currently be in the second half of double Legal... sucked in Benita :P HAHAHAHA
I need to go shops to buy my scrub pants, which is basically mens pj pants LOLOL!
And I'm craving mi goreng :)

Over and out bitchizzzzzzzzzzzz.

1 comments:

Natasha FTK said...

Low standards ?

yeeah get fucked
ily ivzzz