Wednesday, September 23, 2009

World Contraception Day. Everybody is urged not to come (Y)

I love random dust storms. It got me out of school =)
I don't love how most the dust has been inhaled, but I love not going to school =)

I woke up to a red sky. WHAT THE FUCK. I told mum and she was like "Do you wanna go to school?" and I'm like "NO."
Get onto Facebook, and no joke half the grade is on talking about the dust storm and they didn't end up going to school either LMAOOO!
Benita stayed home, so plans were being made.
Got a phonecall from Endy; "YOU'RE STILL HOME?" "Not going school cos of the dust storm" "FUCKING BLUDGER!!!"
Plans now include him.

Went outside, and swallowed a heap of dust. Blaahhh. MY CAR WAS BROWN, NOT GREY. FFS. I doused it with some water, came back an hour later at 11 to go to Endy's.. HAD DUST ON IT AGAIN. MOTHER LICKER.

Anyway this bitch is like YOU PROMISED I COULD DRIVEEEEEE BLABLABLABLAAAAAA =( even though he chucked an all nighter :| Filled up Matty and got some V. Stole Endy's V. Haven't bought him another one (like I 'promised' I would ;]) MWAHAHAHA. Anyway Eden was all like "TAKE ME SOPHIES? ;D" And I'm all like OH SURE *wooooCHHHH* whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipped. It was pretty lol trying to direct Endy to his house. Drove past the Croatian club...
"JEBOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
"JEBOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
I'm right and you know it. ;)

So we get to Eden's and he's all like "Naaah her mums home now, sorry" WE FUCKING DROVE TO EDENSOR FOR NOTHING LOOOOOL! Oh well. Off to get Benita now :)
But not before a stop at BONNOOO HEIGHTSSSS MACCASSSS =)
LOL @ those fucking birds in drive thru. Endy, as much road rage as he has, is patient enough to wait for birds. Those dipshit birds would not move. LOOLOL!

BENITA FINALLY GOT TO EXPERIENCE A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ENDY AND I. SHE LOVED IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So now we are like, blasting Whore To A Chainsaw (OH MY FUCKING GOD JUST AS I TYPED THAT, IT ACTUALLY STARTED PLAYING ON MEDIA PLAYER LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!) all the way to Carnes Hill.
Now I had an enquiry with the Commonwealth Bank. You see.. MY KEYCARD HASN'T ARRIVED YET :@ So anyway the lady was nice :) She got it all sorted. All the ladies who served us were nice actually LOL!
One of them was like "blablabla your friend" to Endy and he's like "She isn't my friend..." and they all go OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and "I wouldn't talk to him if I were you" and I'm like "That's okay, YOU CAN WALK HOME." LMFAO!
Bank chick: I'm going to have to cancel your current card, is that okay?
Ivana: Yeah sure, it stops me from spending my money
Bank chick: Then you can catch up to your friend in savings!
Endy: Oh there is NO competition
Ivana: Who said he was my friend?

LOLOLOLOL!
OHOHOHOHOHOH ANDDDDD..
Benita: *whispers* You can earn extra money at Kings Cross..
*Benita and Ivana in hysterics*
Endy: Did she just say earn money at Kings Cross?
Ivana: NNNNOOOOOOO.....
Endy: You are such a horrible liar. Your face is all red.
Benita: HER FACE IS ALWAYS RED!


Then went to GJ's, and me being the idiot I am, when she asked for my name I actually said "Ivana, eye vee aye en aye" -_- So I dared Benita to say her name was Yoda. LMFAO!
Endy: Fuck this I'm going for a smoke *walk out* LOL.
Here I am, waiting, about to laugh.. when the bitch didn't ask for Benita's name. MOTHER LICKER!!!! DAMN WAS I DISAPPOINTED!
Back to the car, when the gale force wind blew off Endy's hat and BLEW IT LIKE 100 METRES AWAY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. IT GAVE ME AND BENITA A MAD LAUGH! Watching Endy chase after his hat ahahaha =)

Anyway the genius had the bright idea to go home and get his coins to deposit into his account LOOOOOOOL. So after walking into his house and showing Benita the traditional wog 'toddler with a mullet' photo (she lold), we played with his pudgy little dog. SOOOO CUUTEEEEEEE ^_^

Back on the way to Carnes Hill. Thinking how funny it'll be if the bank lady has to INDIVIDUALLY COUNT ALL THESE COINS. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. They have a counting machine =( Noooooooooo. LOLOL Benita stole a bag of money and showed me, and here we are having a fit of laughter (just like any Modern History lesson) and Endy is all like *awkward laugh* what's going on? Tell me! And we're all like *hysterics* Nothing (A).
Endy: Can yous just get out...
Ivana and Benita: GLADLY.

Once outside, Benita holds up the bag of money and he's like -_- LMFAOOOO

ANYHOOO we ran into Jitesh =) AHAHAHAHAHA!

Then we decided to visit Zomaya =)
But he was still in his anti social mood - _ - HE SLAMMED THE DOOR IN MINE AND BENITA'S FACE. Endy starts beeping the horn, I steal a bike LOLOLOL, then get dared to press my tits against his door. And I did. CUE the birth of 'Ivana's Titty Shine Service' LMFAOOOOOOOOO.

Apparently he's going to ring up my mother and tell her I'm a 'public nuisance'? HOW DO YOU EVEN HAVE HER NUMBER YOU STALKER... LOL

It's now 2 o clock. We take Endy home, but not before I wash my car with Maccas water, and he steals my car. I'M SICK OF YOUR ABUSE!!!!!!!
So I'm standing in the middle of his street waiting for him to speed around the corner. I'm standing dead on infront of him. He's flooring it. He isn't stopping. I chicken out. LMAO!

Then he leaves again. I go stand there again. I wasn't smart enough to realise, however, he could have been a real dickhead and chuck a u-ie and come the other way... towards my back. Anyway I'm standing, waiting, and I hear BEEEEEEEEEEEEP, turn around and he's like BEHIND ME! I screamed sooo loud LOLOL

BENITA RECORDED IT!! LMFAO YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

UPLOAD IT BITCH!!

Then off to Benita's to watch 300 :) THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!Then omg.. DENITA SURPRISED US WITH A VISIT OMFGGGGGG I WAS LIKE :O:O:D:D AHAHAHAHA!!

Her dad drove us to Valley Plaza so they could pay for their UAC application (nts; must do that.) and Denita wanted GJ's. So Benita went to buy it so that she could say her name was Yoda. BUT THEY DIDN'T ASK FOR HER NAME AGAIN! WTF IS THIS! WHAT A CURSE BRO. OMGLOLOLOLOL!

Then we're about to leave Valley Plaza at the roundabout.. when who do I see? Endy. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO! That was fucking LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Back home, and then we got Yonita and went to the post office again to get SOUNDWAVE TICKETS! Naww I wanna go Soundwave now :( LOL

LOL @ THE LADS OUTSIDE MACCAS, AND YON MOCKING THEM. AAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Oooo Giles is coming to pick up his doctor stuff. About time I wrap this up. Over and out bishessss! =D

0 comments: