Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ESHAYYYZZZZ!

LOL Alex is a fucking leb. I can't wait to see his tricked out car (whenever that may be.)

School was LOL today, somebody let out four mice! AHAHAHAHAHA! Fabian and company started screaming, then half my group started screaming, and so I have a look. AND SEE MICE! So I got up and started screaming LOL! Hampsey and Jasmine went to pick them up and Mr Grana told them to take them to the office.. so I wonder whatever happened to the mice? LOL

OMGGG study was sooo boring. Did half of my Society structured response. Just finished it all now. Only did it cos seeing Fetterplace all disappointed in me breaks my heart =( *sigh* How I hate school. Not even bothering for English essays. 3 DAYS LEFT.

On Thursday, a few of us in Retail are talking to some CEO big bosses about the course and facilities and our experience etc. Free lunch =] LOLOL!

Anyway I got home from a long, hard school day. Sooo want the next 3 days to go quickly. =( Having a bit of a lie down, when phone rings. It's Endy. Has a bit of a wog with me, then after a ten minute lag after initially saying 'got to go', finally leaves. LOL!

Mums having her usual bitch and whinge about me being too loud on the phone. I can't help that I have funny friends that make me laugh uncontrollably LOL.

Bugging Zomaya to let us visit him.. but he's all like "noooooooooooooo I have things to do". I won't take no for an answer. So when time comes to get Endy, and after he buys cigarettes, off we go to ZOMAYAAAAA'S! =D

ILY ZOMAYA =) =) =) But he probably doesn't love us after our surprise visit.
Zomaya in his Year 12 jersey.. how cute =P I was in mine too ahahaha, JERSEY BUDDIESSS! Poor Endy was left out.

Then in an attempt to take him out, we raped him.
Yeah that's right loyal blog readers. Me and Endy mounted that bitch, and he enjoyed it. LMFAO! No really, Endy had his arms and I was just sprawled all over him in an attempt to get him down the stairs. Endy at one pointed started spanking Zomaya... DAAAAAAMMNNN THAT WAS HOT! LMFAO. For Zomaya it was anyway ;) He enjoyed it.. damn /nudgeee ;) Anyway that didn't work. I went to throw my keys at Zomaya for some reason.. I don't know why. But damn I'll never learn. I can NEVER let go of my keys around Matthew. The bitch took them and RAN! Not even ME PRACTICALLY MOUNTING HIM LIKE I DID ZOMAYA COULD STOP HIM. He got to my car and sped off =( FARKKKKKING HELLLLLL!! But at least I somehow got in the car in the end.

I look at the sky, and it's got that disgusting grey look about it.
Endy: Do you wanna drive?
Ivana: Yes... actually no.

Sif drive in a storm.
Boy was I smart.

Went to my Maccas, where Endy that IDIOT was pressing random buttons on the register and accidently pressed the $50 cash button.. FUCKWITTTT! LMAO! He stood there like :| and I was like "That's it." I went to the back to get APC and grease shit. Then I remembered him having a whinge about breaking out after someone sprayed him with the grease shit. So I just got the APC. Went out to the front and BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

**interruption**

Benita Younan eww my cats eating a bug . . . dirty creature!
10 minutes ago · Comment · Like
Ivana Marinović
two cats were fighting over mikica
it was fully LOL!!
i was watching them wrestle and bite each other while mikica was on the window just watching as if thinking "men are dipshits" then i took her inside LMFAO

4 minutes ago · Delete
Benita Younan
LMFAO HAHAHA
YOUR CATS A SLUT

3 minutes ago

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOL

Back to Maccas. :) I love my Maccas crew so much lolololol.
I can empathise with poor Erin, whos mother blackmailed her into removing a surface piercing MUCH LIKE MY MOTHER DID... LOLOLOL!

Anyway time to go to Endy's work.. and my prediction came true. It pissed down rain. By the time we got to Maccas.. it was pouring. And storming. Now for those of you who know me well, you would know that I'm petrified of thunderstorms at night. This storm was scary. Lightning everywhere =( Loud thunder =( God damn. And the rain was like a waterfall =( Good thing I wasn't driving LOL!

Sitting in the carpark while its pissing down rain, eating, throwing rubbish out yelling BLOCK/LOT (whichever McDonalds lingo you may prefer) CHECCKKKK. Africa remix thingi mabobi song (that me and Denita are obsessed with) came on and we found the lyrics were very fitting. "I PASSED THE RAINS DOWN IN GREEEEEEEEN VAALLEEEEYY!!" AHAHAHAHA! Then decide to visit James in this atrocious weather. I ran out to his house.. and got soaked in the process. Got him out, while Endy distracted him and I stole his P Plate :D
James: WTF is she doing?
Endy: She's dancing in the rain.


LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!11!!!11!!!oneone!!11!1oneoen!111!1eleven!11!11

Sat around in the car a bit. It got foggy. We drew shit =) I wrote 'Endy sucks penis', James drew a penis, Endy drew another penis and labelled it Zomaya, and a mouth and labelled it Ivvayy ;) ;) I know you don't like it like that /nudge.. you prefer the mouth to be Endy. *giggle* ME SO FUNNY.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAANYWAYS get back to Hincho Maccas. Rains a bit died down now. Homeward bound to do some work :)
When I get home, I bend over to pick up my big water bottle so I can have it filled for tomorrow, when I notice something shiney on the ground. On closer inspection, it was a card. The back of a drivers license. I'm thinking oh gawd this can only be Endy's
, flip it over and IT IS! LOOOOOL. IDIOT.

Leave it on my table, mum walks in to give me cut up apples and oranges, sees it, picks it up..
Mum: This isn't you? :S
Ivana: .... NOOOO SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!

LOLOLOL IDIOT. But my mum is funny sometimes.
Watched 20 to 1. Patrick Swayze makes a hot tranny. :( HE'S DEAD :( I'm in the mood for Dirty Dancing right now. Fuckkk he was HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT in that. OOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Anyway I think that is all for now. Until next time... over and out =)

0 comments: