Sunday, September 13, 2009

I really am a fucking bludger.

I didn't go to school again today LOLOL!
FUCK MONDAYS OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF..

Mum walks in
*nudge* Ivana.. do you have school?
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
*walks out*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay so I had a pretty eventful weekend (Y) I shall start with Friday night; TRIVIA NIGHT! Okay so for those of you who don't know the FREEMAN WAY *rolls eyes*, teachers hold the Year 12's a trivia night with a dress up theme. This year was fictional characters. I was so stuck as to what to dress up as. I thought Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, but nah.. not that original. Then I thought.. Elliot Reid. That's about as original I can get, so I quickly stuck to that idea.
So after about a week or two of running around getting my props.. the end result. Voila. Not to sound up myself, but I thought I made a pretty good Elliot (H) I get to Lauren's casa, and Leanne is already there. Leanne is like *gasp* YOU LOOK HAWT and I'm like 'Oh.. thanks *blush*' LOLOL!

So after a quick pit stop for snacks and petrol, off to go get Benita.
*Benita walks out*
Leanne, Floz, and Ivz: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
You see.. Benita was Corpsebride from the movie of the same title. BAHAHAHAHA!
Then we go to Maccas. The look on peoples faces was hilarious. My faithful workers were quite amused AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Then we get to school, and hang out in the car for a bit, then when people start arriving we got out and made our arrival (H)

Everybody put heaps of effort into their costumes.. it was sooo mad. Gosh our grade rocks. (Y) After a multitude of photos, sucking helium and getting told off for it, we find out our rankings... my group ended up 4th, which is alright. LOL. I was the resident doctor that night, everybody playing with my stethoscope and trying to check their heartbeats, I gave Andrew's Pikachu a good check up too x) LOLOL!

Then afterwards, I took Floz, Benita and Leanne's hill-ginity. I took them up the hill. ahahahaha. It was a pretty shit night for views cos all the smoke from backburning blocked out the city skyline.
Benita: I CAN SEE VALLEY PLAZA!!!!!
LOLOLOL
Then we headed off to Maccas, where half my grade was LOLOL. Britt was like "WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" ahahahahahahah.
So I ate a six pac (freeebies FTW), and then we all headed off home.

Saturday day was pretty boring, didn't end up going out until like 8pm LOL
Me and Joanna headed off to Svetlana's crib, and upon entry, I was overwhelmed by Serbian decorations. Four c's, the eagle, those round wog flask thingies. I chucked a Svet when she walked into my house and saw the Cro shit; "I SPIT ON THIS HOUSEHOLD!" LOOOOOOL ahahaha so after Svet ate her 'dodgy' kebab (according to Svet's mum.. who is fucking hilarious), we decided to pay a trip to OG and visit Jess. What a fucking coincidence, we got her as she just got on her break, and Perez and all her St Johns bitches were there too LOLOLOL! Now Perez and her group are just as loud (if not louder) than me, so combine that with me and Svetlana (who is almost on my level of loudness).. oh god LOLOLOL! We kept telling off this asian kid who was running around on the seats and shit, and hanging off the bike parking thing. One of Perez's friends took the liberty to go inside and tell his mother that her kid needs supervision LOLOLOL!

Then began the donut throwing. LOL! The donut was one of those jam donuts, so when it landed on the window, it would go SPLAAAAAAAAT! somebody was kind enough to remark "AWWWWWW SOMEBODY HAD THEIR PERIOD ON THE GLASS" LMFAOOOOO! Jessica went inside to get the APC because "I'M NOT GOING TO CLEAN THIS IF THEY SEND ME ONTO DINING", so I yanked the bottle off her and started spraying; "I WORK AT MACCAS, I'M A FUCKING PRO" LMFAOOO

Oh and most important.
I
let
Svetlana
drive
Matty.
OH
MY
GOD
I
KNOW
WHAT
YOU
GUYS
ARE
THINKING
"IVANA YOU NEVER LET PEOPLE DRIVE YOUR CAR.. ONLY THAT PSYCHO SERB BITCH, AND EVEN THEN THAT'S WEIRD COS HE'S A PSYCHO SERB BITCH HE SHOULDN'T BE DRIVING IN THE FIRST PLACE COS YOU CAN DIE"
well.
SVETLANA
IS
A
GRANNY
LMFAO
No really. She drove so slow LOLOLOL. I guess she's still in the L plate mode :P
But she is officially the 2nd person who I give permission to drive Matty.
OMFG I just realised, the only two people allowed to drive my car, are fucking cetniks. LMFAOOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I as a Croatian, they should be the LAST people OVER MY DEAD BODY to drive my car :P ahahahahahahahhaahhaha

*Svet's mum drops a drink*
Svet: AWWWWW YOU'RE A FUCKING HERO
LMFAOOOOOOO

So we watched Svet, her mum and the BOIZZZ play some poker, and Svet kept going ACE.
2 ACES. 3 ACES. LMFAOOO
Those guys are funny. They thought I had a hickey. They kept pointing it out. I DO NOT HAVE A HICKEY LOLOLOLOLOL

Anyway me and Joanna got tired, and we called it a night. :) So that was my saturday.

SUNDAAAAAYYYY ROLLS ALONG. Now I went to bed at like 3am on sat night cos I ended up listening to music in bed. ahaha. I thought it would be alright, since I always sleep in on a sunday. Big fucking misconception. Alison rings me at 8am, asking me to do 12-8 instead of 4-8. I'm all like "bro I can't even work later tonight, I was gunna call in sick x)" so she's all like "aww.. can you work from now till 1?" I couldn't say no to a shift. LOLOL. So here I am at McDonalds, at 9am, TIRED AS FUCK. I check my phone and James texts me telling me that Matt told him to tell me to pick him up from work at one. Wow I hope I didn't lose you there. I just thought 'trust'. LOL!

So I was put onto counter, but I got sick of it and since I was sleepy as, I decided I would do Chantelle's order taking job. I missed out on Brad jumping from the roof into the box bins :( :( DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. As I was serving, I look up into the tv screen which is connected to the outside camera, and I saw a red corolla coming into drive thru. My heart stopped. I thought 'this is it. the eshlads found me. they're coming to kill me.' I took the order shaking. My voice shook, my register finger was shaking. The car comes around, and it was asians. MY HEART STARTED BEATING AGAIN! PHEWWW! ahahaha.

So it was 1 o clock, I should have been clocking off, BUT NO, WE GOT FUCKING SMASHED. I HAD CARS ALL THE WAY OUT. AND THEY JUST KEPT ON COMING. WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE TO GO, ANOTHER 5 CARS WOULD ROCK UP. ARRRGGGHHH. I was in such a foul mood. It was hot, and I cbf for the shit customers do. It didn't help that I kept getting phone calls from James and MATTHEWDRAGOSLAAAAAV. But I must say I'm good at taking orders and talking on the phone at the same time LOLOLOL!

So I eventually finished at 1.30 -_-" SO SHIT. I raced to Hinchinbrook to pick up Endy from work. He had his wog hair. I lold x). I lold even more when he started head banging to Escape the Fate with that wog hair flying everywhere LMFAO. I also lold when he told me he spoke to my mum. baaaaaaaahaha.

So I get home and start getting ready, and my mums like YOUR BOYFRIEND RUNG and I'm like "I don't have one?" and she's like HE STARTED COUNTING IN HRVATSKI then I realised who she was on about. "THAT DROPKICK ISN'T MY BOYFRIEND!" LMFAO. sorry endy. LOL. :)

After I got ready and sitting down for a wog bbq, I went to feed Matty and then get Endy and Natasha. Turns out I fed Matty for no reason. Endy actually somehow ended up getting a car. LMFAO! Oh well, I'm not complaining about having to not drive :) So we head off in.. Barry? (I didn't even know you named the car until I read your blog lol) and go get the cake :) TIRAMISUUUUUUUUUU FTW.
Ivana: Is there a bin around here
Endy: Look to your left.
*looks and sees Endy parked next to a dumpster*
Endy: You are fucking blind
LMFAO

We got Tash out of work 15 mins early
"NATASHA YOU HAVE TO GO NOW YOUR MOTHERS IN HOSPITAL SHE HAD A MILD HEART ATTACK!!!"
and started cursing ourselves for FORGETTING JUNGLE JUICE :O :O Meh.
After a quick trip to Natasha's, off we go to Casula mall. Me and Tash buy this radio/mp3 adapter thing.. and I somehow managed to work it LOLOL
So here we are, us 3 dropkicks speeding down the highway, screaming/singing and making song dedications LOLOLOL
Tash: OMG ENDY SINGING IS A KODAK MOMENT
LOOOL @ us singing 'sexy nudge' and Natasha was sooo lost.
"Damn yous a sexy NUDGE a sexy NUUUUUUUDGE"
"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!"
nudge NUDGE nudge NUDGE nudge NUDGENUDGE
WW7TYOU8FYIPGJJ?!?!?!

LOLOLOLOL

So we get to Bankstown Sports (ahh so much nostalgia driving through the main streets of beeeetown) and Natasha is trying to hide the cake LOOOL!
"Uhh we're taking the stairs!" We piss bolt up, don't even sign in (OOOOOOO) and get to the Sizzling Court. And dispose of the cake. Phewwwwwwww.
Everyone else joins and our feast commences. :)
NATASHA THOUGHT THIS EMO ASIAN WAS HOT (OMG YUCK BRO LOLOL) SO HER MUMS TRYING TO GET HIM TO COME OVER THE TABLE, AND ENDY STARTS ASKING IF HES SINGLE, AND NATASHA RUNS OUT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Shame, he was taken, poor you Tash ;) LOLOL!
FRIGGEN MARLY RUINED THE SURPRISE! "So did you get tiramisu or black forest?"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP"
LOLOLOL.
"Cake? what cake? That cake is for those people" LOLOL

Okay so the cake was for her (DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH) :) LOLOLOL
Afterwards, we decided to drive through Lakemba, past the mosque. LOLOL oh god - _ -"
OH OH OH OH OH. WE WENT ON THE BUGGY THING. AND WENT BACKWARDS. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE xD
Anyway driving along again, being idiots. Taking car photos. Such as -
:) LOLOL Such spastics. So here we are going down past the mosque, beeping horns, being dropkicks, me shitting bricks LOLOL
Oh then visiting those douches who thought we were beeping like maniacs in their street so we could have a chat. NOOOOOOOOOOO. We were just being dropkicks! LOLOLOL.

Then off to La Perouse :) BUT NOOO. THE ROAD WAS CLOSED. Quite a funny story actually.
People flash us. We know cops are up ahead. We see cops. Assume its an RBT. Endy shits it. HE HAD A QUARTER OF A GLASS OF WINEEEEE ! LOL. Damn this zero tolerance shit. Endy beeps Samara to turn. She turns. Cops pull out infront of us. We all shit it. "There goes your license Endy." Poor thing was shitting bricks :( LOLOL
BUT LUCKILY THEY WERE JUST BLOCKING OFF THE ROAD. I think there was a lad fight. Fucking lads. We couldn't get to the beach. So we went to Brighton, and checked out all the rich cunt houses *sigh*
Sat by the beach and watched the planes landing and taking off :)
Then decided if we wanted to escape curfew and the undercover cops, we should probably head off. CURSE THE M5 FOR BEING CLOSED!! WTF BRO.
So backstreets ftw it was. We drove past a led sign saying ZERO TOLERANCE FOR P PLATE DRIVERS, me and Endy flipped it off LOLOLOLOL
We finally got onto the M5 and it was a race to the end. :)
We got to Natasha's at like.. 11.05 LOLOL wow. 5 minutes past curfew ahaha. Hung around for a bit where Endy got sprayed with a mini douche bag LOLOLOLOLOL and me and Natasha lold at his SILENT LAUGH. AHAHAHAHAHA
We then finally called it a night. I was reunited with Matty, and drove home about to fall asleep. 12.05 arrival on a Sunday night. Damn. LOLOL.

And so now here I am. Not at school. But my mums making me clean my room - _ -
So until next time, over and out!

0 comments: