Thursday, September 24, 2009

So I wasn't going to blog tonight..

But I am. LOL

I'll make it short and sweet (or at least try to)

So yeah school today. Second last day. Had pizza in English and Mackillop also received our year 7 walkathon prize (Y) About time. All the kids who had been in Mackillop since year 7, or have been moved from Mackillop were there, such a fkn reunion lol.

Yeah got home, really tired. I don't know what got me so fatigued. Was having a lie down. Phone rings, thought 'who the fuck is disturbing my nice rest', lagged it in answering in hopes that it would ring out. It didn't ring out, and it was Endy. *sigh*

Okay so drove him to work (LOLOL), got home and Eden's all like "YOU. ME. ALEX. CRUSING."

Okay so now here I am with Eden (LOLOLOL) trekking around to get him smokes. He got refused. Haha! But he got a lighter :) LOL
Tried to stalk Munoz cos he drove past on his L's.. ahahaha!
But we failed =]

Ran into Zomaya, Joe and Kryst walking to the kebab shop at Bonno. Gave them a lift. Funniest shit then happened..
Eden: Shit my wallets in your car
*Ivana chucks keys*
*Eden comes back* Uhh.. I broke your key.

FUCKKKWITTTT LOLOLOL

I had to ring my mum and tell her to come bring me the spare key LMFAO. She wasn't happy!!

Got Alex when he was finished at gym, went to Stockies for like 5 mins lol.
He was on the phone to Ricky all like "I'M WITH IVANA.. AHAHA YOUS ARE FIGHTING" anyway long story short after a massive bitch we said sorry lol.

Went to get Ricky, by this time Eden went home, and Ricky was sad lol. Alex is like 'lets go maccas' so we go to Hincho.. when who was on their break? Yeah you guessed it. LOL.

Endy: *pause* YOU AND RICKY ARE FRIENDS AGAIN?!?!?!?!!??!?!

Sat outside for a bit, Ricky bummed some smokes (as per usual), I accidently had a smoke (don't even ask how that worked lol), Endy went back to work. Stayed a bit longer with his workmate as she was connected with some manager and Alex and Ricky need band managers haha!

Ricky: Wanna hear a mad breakdown? *plays Robbie Williams*

Go to visit Cayla. Poor thing got made to get out from bed to visit Ricky lololol.

Anyway then it was hometime. Not before this.
Alex: Hey Ricky... *farts*

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Okay so I said this would be short. This is probably the most condensed I've ever done when it comes to an outing blog. LOL!

0 comments: