Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just a wee little bit.

FUCK YES HSC IS FINISHED! PARTY TIME WOOOOOOOOOOOO =)

Didn't go off like that quite at the start. Got hit with a shock: we're moving back into our old house in Woodcroft; near Blacktown. -_-" Mum: we're going this weekend. BITCH! So I am typing this from my new room/old room whatever back in the ghetto =(

I miss Greenies.

Anyway then after that, I was looking forward to James/Bronte's party so much for like.. a month. The day had come. And what happens? My period pain wouldn't fuck off, and I kept taking pills, to the point where I guess my body rejected it and I PUKED LIKE A BITCHHHHHHHH!

I was so sad. My plans = ruined. Or so it seemed..

While I was stuck on the couch, weak as shit, everyone was calling up and asking if I was coming. Most the time I didn't answer the phone, too weak to talk. Kinda sucked but eh. Zomaya didn't have a way there, Endy didn't want to go. Opps =\ haha!

Anyway I managed to get a litle bit better at like.. 9ish? By that time, Endy and Zomaya had joined forces and were texting me and begging me to come. With a little motivation from Kirra, I found the strength to put on a maxi dress LOL! Didn't find the bothered-ness to do my hair or make up, so off I went, time left: 9.55pm.

Arrival at Hinchinbrook Maccas: 10:15pm (ish). I drove like Endy. HAHA! It's usually a half an hour drive, and I managed to cut it down to like.. 20 mins haha. So yeah, they get in the car, we head off to Bronte's house =)

Get there, and everyones all like OMG YOU CAMEEEEEE! esp Benita. Boy she was glad to see me. HAHA! Met a few randoms, hung around and shit. Let Endy and Zomaya take off to Greenies to get to the tavern to buy alcohol.. the things I do for my friends, letting them use my car ==" LOL

Jake gave me his can of JD which was almost finished, and cos I had already thrown up the only thing I had eaten all day, I got tipsy pretty quickly lol. Matt x 2 were like AREN'T YOU DESO? And I'm like "Bitch I was never ment to be deso for this party!" HAHA! Decided I would stay the night (:

But that wasn't the case. We went out driving HAHAHAHAHAHA.

We left cos we got hungry, and there was no food left. So off to Maccas it was.. haha. Placed our orders; "A KRABBY PATTY" haha, Endy bummed smokes while me and Zomaya went to get more food haha, then we went to Cecil!

Zomaya thought to put a bit of spice into things, he would take us to the OTHER hill. Fail. It was harder to get up than the original hill, and the view wasn't that great. The original hill had a better view lol.

Zomaya was tired.. too tired. For some reason =\ But yeah, me and Endy did our best to keep him up. The usual stuff, raping him, touching him, what not. But, once we got back into the car, he fell asleep. So we continued our scenic drive around the hills of Cecil.

I tried to find Christmas lights so I could yell out IT'S NOT CHRISTMAS YET, but only found like.. one =\ haha! Attempted to go gnoming, but no gnomes were found either.. damn. Seeing Zomaya all sleepy and passed out made us.. sleepy too. Haha.

But we kept on going. Got into this street of Cecil we never went into before, when Endy see's a person near a car. He comments on how the person looks like Joel Nedved. I slow down, take a look, and agree that this person indeed looks like Joel. Cue driving past the same spot at least 6 times trying to figure out if it really is Joel HAHAHA!

I finally get the courage to stop and speak up. AND IT TURNS OUT TO BE NONE OTHER THAN............................ JOEL NEDVED. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL X 1000000
"Is that you Ivana? ... AND MATTHEW ENDYCOTT?!?!?!"
"AND ZOMAYA IN THE BACK PASSED OUT!"

Hahaha. Kept going back afterwards to high beam him and his.. occupant :) haha.

Then what.. hmm.. Endy started having withdrawls, so I drove to the servo. Epic lol.
Indian guy: ID?
*Endy flashes ID*
Indian guy: You've only been eighteen for 15 days.
*When walking out* FUCKKKK HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

hahaha!

Keep on driving around Cecil, at this stage I think Zomaya woke up and was sitting up FINALLY.
Ivana: Oh Zomaya's up.
Endy: Bullshit *turns around* WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Not for very long though, he went back to sleep haha.

I think this time of night I was quite sleepy, I don't seem to remember much.. well I remember driving around the 'jewish' side of Cecil and Endy saying 'just a wee little bit' to anything that I said. "SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

Okay, seriously, how did you sleep Zomaya with me screaming? LOL

We ended up going to fucking Maccas and having a quick nap there.. WTF LOL.

Dropped Endy off at home cos we figured it was time to go to fucking bed. Driving Zomaya home, and I get a phone call. "I'M LOCKED OUT"
Sup again, Endy. LOLOLOL

Took Zomaya home. Estimated time: 4.30am. The horizon was already looking blue. Suns coming up, awh shit. I was way too tired to treck back to SHITTOWN (as Benita calls it) :) or THE GHETTO (as Jen calls it) :) so its time to call it a night.. in my car.. in that famous parking spot on the street next to Matt's. LOLOLOLOL.

Not like we got to sleep till like.. 5 or 6 LOL. That fuckwit didn't shutup! :) Okay I helped just a wee little bit.. haha, but no joke, if the 'plan' works out, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH. ROFL.

Best sleep I ever had. I woke up at 8.30am thanks to Kirra's text message, woke up with neck pain and had to drive 'home' -_- came back at 8.50am, showered, texted Kirra a bit more, went to sleep. Woke up at 1.30pm, had work at 4. Boy was I dead for work lol..

Why is it that I always do my all nighters/fail all nighters BEFORE a work day? ffs I fail. haha!

But yeah I figured I should blog about my saturday night, since many funnies were had. And it probably topped the list of weird shit me and Matt get up to haha!

Anyway, over and out. Last minute formal shopping, then the formal. :)

0 comments: