Friday, November 27, 2009

Sun. Surf. Sand. Alcohol.

That is the best way to describe my week away at Terrigal =)

So it all started on Friday the 20th of November. I awoke at 7am, giddy with excitement, and got ready and made sure everything was packed. Once I was all set, it was off to drive my car for the last time (for a week) to Mista Endy's house. After much debate, and with ALOT of reluctance, I agreed to loan him the car for the week I was away. ==" I do realise that was a dumb thing to do, I should have driven up to Terrigal. HOWEVER none of my friends wanted to drive up with me, and I only found out when I got to Terrigal that they thought I ment they drive too, not me drive them all.. IN MY CAR. =="

Get to Zac's house, and that is where Mista Endy takes his leave for work, with my car =( Bye bye Matty! After watching Zac play Assassin's Creed for a bit, we finally go to the station and meet up with Joe and Benita. Bought some gross chips, then off onto the train we go! =) YAAAYY it begins. We played brisc on the way, as well as discussed Pokemon, a concept which Benita did not understand. Poor thing has not lived.

An hour and a half later, we arrive in Gosford. Find our bus to Terrigal, get on it, and wing it hoping to find our stop (Y) Some derro kids got on the bus at Erina Fair (the westfields of the central coast?) and their attention was immedietly drawn to Zac. Our first random encounter of the holiday -_-. The kids were all like "Why the fuck you going to Terrigal for Schoolies? We go to Bali." OHH SORRRYYYYY BRO, then again, they're so derro I don't even think they can afford it. =)

Continuing on my rant about derros, is the accomodation. You see, since NONE of the nice houses allowed schoolies, and we didn't think of lying to them, we ended up in some derro youth hostel ==" Oh well I guess I couldn't complain, alls I wanted was a place to sleep. Besides, it was really close to the beach :D

So after we got there, we unpacked our beach shit and hit the sand ;D Terrigal beach that day was alright, I mean on other days the sand was rough, filled with shells, and the surf was crap. But that day, the surf was okay >=]
Then we hit the shops. Explored our options for food, THEY HAD COLD ROCK ICE CREAM ;D and Subway =) mmmmmmmmm. A lot of Thai restaurants, and Hungry Wolf Italian restaurant, which Benita said was a good place with a hot guy (Y)

Anyhoo after hitting the town, we went to the lagoon, which was like a 1 minute walk from the hostel. We swam out to the bridge, where locals would jump off into the water. Watched Zac jump LOL! Then all of a sudden, being Zac, he attracted derros and lizards. :|

So he found THAT thing, and named it Jackie (me and Benita: WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEE! haha) and it kept climbing up Zac's torso, inflicting alot of pain on him. THEN some random lagoon derro kids wanted the thing, most likely so they could torture it, so Zac had to put his professional swimming skills into place to swim away from the derros and rescue the whore lizard.

These derro kids were a common reoccurance across this week at Terrigal. It was fun yelling shit like OHH YUCKK and STFU DERROS (Y)

Anyway that night was a lazy night. UNTIL ..
A group of poms asked Zac if their mates could borrow a pair of shoes, seeing as the thongs he was wearing wasn't adequate for entry into the pub. Zac obliged, and the result..

In return for the shoes, they gave us their nice, imported Dutch beer (Y) It was sweet haha! Though they were a tad drunk.. tried hitting on us hahahaa. They came back at like, 4am, and started banging on our doors asking us to hang out.
"COME ON OUT KIDDIESS.. WE'VE GOT ALCOHOL AND CIGARETTESSSS!"
I was like "oh god yuck derros."
Zac snuck out with them haha. Then snuck back in through the windoe at like.. 5am -_-

NEXT DAAAAAAAAY. Quite boring. We had pizza for dindinz. Benita got sent home cos she lost the camera LOOOOL. NEXT DAAAAAAAAY. Benita returns. Burritos for dindinz. Play some Pokemon, watch some TV. Tried to contact other Freeman kids up in Terrigal, but the fuckwits never bothered planning shit. Faggots.

It really pissed me off. We tried to plan shit with them, but the fags would be like "ohh noooo" bla bla fucking bla. Then when the rest of our mates came up, THATS when they would start ringing us planning shit. I think one of them rung up, and in my drunken state I told them off "NAH FUCK YOU, YOU ONLY WANT US WHEN YOUS HAVE NOTHING TO DO, GET FUCKED WE DON'T WANT YOU BYE" haha (:

Cue the arrival of James, Ricky, Alex, Bronte, Cayla and Erika. This is when the party begins (:
They managed to get a nice duplex house kinda thing, ironically about a 5 minute walk away from us. This is where the endless drunkness and hangovers begin :P

Cue regrettable drunken hookups :p I need not mention, because that would be just mean x) but they know who I'm talking about x) Cue a reaaaaaaaaaaaally bad drunk.. BRONTE! And all of us getting worried. Luckily Zac came back to the house to help out, he knew what to do. Ricky was taking a shitload of pics and vids of Bronte passing out and puking :| LOL. Umm what else.. while all this shit was unfolding, I was on the phone to Endy, so he got pretty informed for the next day haha. When I sobered up, I started to be a bitch to Alex and he got sad BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Ahh the spa. Spa spa spa! Okay just to make it clear; who gives a fuck if I took off my singlet and sat there in my bra? -_- I had my shorts on, and I don't see you fuckers complaining if somebody is wearing a bikini. Bikini top is the exact same thing as a bra. Joe told me off and even hinted I was being a whore because of it. -_- Jesus Christ.

Oh yeah, the next day Joe decided to go home. Because that pissup isn't his kind of party, and he got sick of cleaning up after people. Well.. I don't get it, cos out of all of us, Zac had the hardest job, and he seemed quite fine with taking care of Bronte. I was the one who cleaned up most the time, all he did was TRY to have control (but miserably fail) and act like the responsible one (in which he miserably failed too). Oh well. One less down.

Wet blankets, heed warning, do not ever go to schoolies, because it won't be you type of party.

I JUST LOST THE GAME.

Okay so next morning I awake and Endy is all like "I cbf going to Terrigal" which kinda ticked me off, cos the only reason I left my car with him for a week was in hopes that a few mates would come up and he would be able to drive them. Well that plan didn't work out, but thats a different story which I don't wanna go into. But yeah I expected at least he would come up. Oh well. Looked like it was no party time for the 'schtoolie' :P (for those of you who aren't bright enough to figure it out, half toolie half schoolie, since after all he is a class of 09 drop out :P)

Okay so cue brunch. AT HUNGRY WOLF! ;D Oh my god they have THE FUCKING BEST PIZZA OUT. And it was only 10 bucks on their lunch time special :P Gotta love cheap good food man =D The poor waitress had to put up with us cheap cunts, as we kept asking what was cheaper and such, oh and kept changing orders. But she loved us. All the waitresses did. We took photos with them too! And they were so flattered (: hahaha.

Around this time, while devouring my nommy pizza, Endy msgs me asking to buy him a case of double blacks. I was quite confuzzled, so was the rest of the crew. But it ment he was actually getting off his butt and coming up =) YAY! The party grows haha.

After our nommy brunch we go back to chill at the house. Sit with Ricky and Cayla while they have their smokes, or hang out with Alex in the bedroom (yeah I realise that sounds bad, you sick children) or dance around to Channel V with Benita! Eventually I had to walk out to the main road so I could find Endy lol. But yeah, cue Mista Endy's arrival!

So then we all decide we wanna go on a Maccas run. The closest Maccas is like.. 15 mins away. I wanted to drive since I was finally reunited with my car, and I thought I got lost when really alls I had to do was keep going LOLOL. Fucking Zac, it's all his fault! Back seat drivers should DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :)

Got our maccas, got back to the house, took orders for alcohol and off the legal kids went to get it (: I think me and Endy shared 'lemon ice blocks' and double blacks between us? Oh I really do not remember.. lol. I remember making a fail vodka+v mix haha, well Erika said she liked it, so perhaps it wasn't fail? Ehhhh.

OH THATS RIGHT. WE ALSO WENT TO THE ROCKS.
It was fun (:
Sat with Endy on the bonnet "SITTING ON THE BONNET", then went down on the rocks and did my loud seagull calls (: haha.

Alex: ARE YOU AN OCEAN, OR A PUDDLE..............

BAD ROMANCE COMES ON, so me and Benita (being half drunk btw) ran to the TV and started mimicking the choreography BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA. Oh and singing. The bit where she strips and does that pose, yeah I did it. LOL well I didn't strip.. god no.. I wasn't THAT drunk.

What more of that night? Well, more spaspaspa, Alex and Ricky taking pics of the spaspaspa from Alex/James/Bronte's room. OH MY GOD, THE STARFISH. Okay, so the tiled floor near the backyard door got soaked in water as a result of spa goers coming and going. It was so bad, anybody walking on it was guaranteed to slip. I know I did. And I couldn't get up. Everyoen laughed :( BUT IT WAS EVEN FUNNIER TO WATCH CAYLA AND JAMES STRUGGLING LOLOL! They were sliding across, and when they would crash into each other, they would start making starfish on the floor BAHAHAHAHAHA.

Shit started going down AGAIN, this time I was the bad one haha. After me and Endy stole more drinks, we decided to mission it to the lagoon. Well, it's not really a mission, it's a short walk there, but still we were quite drunk :P haha. Anyhoos, we informed Bronte (who was staying sober that night, wonder why LOL) and she seemed fine with it. CUE EVERYBODY GETTING PISSY AND THINKING THE WORST/DIRTIEST.
Zac followed us and watched us from the top of the street. Not like he had much to worry about, ha. Cayla and James followed us onto the lagoon, stumbling and shit, so we're like shit =\ and walked them back since they looked way worse than us haha.

Got back to the house, realised everyone was very hostile, so we stole a bottle of JD and went back to the hostel BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sleepy time now, well not for another 20 minutes, that faggot never shuts up when we're trying to sleep. Zac got sooo pissy lol "BOTH OF YOUS, CAN YOU JUST IGNORE EACH OTHER?!?!?!?"
*10 seconds later* "Kurva."
"Kuja."
"Pitchka."

etcetcetc.

NEXT MORNINGGGGGGGGG, as soon the humour of morning hair and states and such is over, its back to the house, and time for Endy to go home. LATERSSSS CUZ.
This day was our beach day x)
Went to Terrigal, but there was shit waves that day. Trekked it to Avoca. Better waves x)

Then what.. went back to the hostel to get mi goreng, and cooked everyone mi goreng x) nommy. Everyone was making plans and not including me and Benita, so we were like FUCK YAS WERE GOING INTO TOWN. We got the keys to the house since they would all be out.. mwahaha. x)
We saw FIRE PEOPLE near the beach, making cool music and such. So we go to check it out.. that's when I hear "IIIVVVZZZZ"
I look and see it was Zeina who called my name. I then saw Natasha and Michelle. I then saw Liana and Tails and Julianne! Me and Benita thought "FINALLY, MORE FREEMAN PEOPLE." They invited us back to their pad for a bit, where we took advantage of the wide variety of drinks ;) ;)
However they eventually pussied out and kicked us out bcos of the 'no guests' rule. Oh well. We walked back to town where everyone still was, mainly bcos they had no way to get into the house COS WE STILL HAD THE KEYS! BAHAHAHA.

At the carpark, we saw some derro schoolies running a muck. The next morning we found out they got evicted from their house due to a hole in the wall BAAAAAAAAAAHAHA.

That night I got extremely tired, but managed NO sleep cos everyone wouldn't stfu!!! Eventually ended up watching Jerry Springer. bahaha. The topic was 'vicious love affairs' and there was some gay niggra who was the mistress and was demanding the cheater go with him, however the cheater ended up proposing to the cheated on the show. The cheated literally made him kiss his ass. BAHAHA!

By then, James got over his stress about the guests, and let us sleep over. I took Alex's bed since Ricky was like HE'S SLEEPING WITH ME TONIGHT... yerrr... totally not gay at all =P
But we got woken up heaps early cos they had to clean, and do it quick, as they had to be out before 10.30am.

Went back to the hostel with Zac and slept some more. Though not much. The rest eventually rocked up at the hostel and were loud. Alex was playing piano and I was like SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPPPPPP.. however.. nothing came out..

I had lost my voice.

CUE CELEBRATIONS AND HAPPINESS ON EVERYONES PART, BUT MINE. WHAT THE FUCK WAS I GUNNA DO WITHOUT MY VOICE? MY VOICE IS WHAT MAKES ME WHO I AM. :(

Does anyone know what I mean when I talk about the Super Mario music when you go down a pipe? Alex was playing that on piano, and sang 'sitting on the toilet' along to it LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Okay now speaking of that, there are memorable quotes from this week away.
-> "Where's the chapstick?"
-> "Sitting on the toilet"
-> "It's Russian"
-> "Ohhhh yuckkkk"
-> "Whatta derro"
-> "Ah shut up ya facken wanker"
-> "YOUURRRRRRRRRRR FACE!"


PHOTO TIME!

EFFING LOL. NEED I SAY MORE?

ALCOHOLZ IN A NO ALCOHOLZ ZONE =O=O=O FUCK WE BAD.

US AT THE BEACH =)

ALEX BOARDING DOWN THE STAIRS BAHAHA.

Okay. Enough photos.
I went home on friday. Arrived back in the hole Liverpool at 3.30pm.
Got picked up by Endy... AND ZOMAYAAAAAAA =D I was so surprised to see him lol but I was quite happy =)
As soon as I got in the car with them I knew I was immedietly at home, and back to reality. With Zomaya talking about 'these ones' and Endy having really bad road rage =) Ahhh welcome home. They could also feel my presence too.
Endy: You know Ivana is back.. WHEN YOU HAVE A FUCKING HEADACHE ALREADY FROM HER LOUDNESS
You all love me (:
That trip was quite lol. Spoke about 'chronic masturbation' ............ really don't wanna know lol.

But yeah. The rest stayed up a bit longer. In the space of 2 days I missed so much. THEY GOT ROLLED AND CHASED AND KICKED OUT OF THE HOSTEL! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Ah well. And now I await all the photos from everyone else, and of course, THE VIDEOS.

But all in all. It was the best trip away, I loved Schoolies 09.
I would become a toolie anyday :P haha.
Over and out!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Like =]

And hey don't forget i was also looking after Bronte. I stayed up for about an hour breathing deeply with her, while still intoxicated hahah.

ivvayy is a sicko. said...

yes... orite buddayyy 8-) HAHAHA =)