Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Prom night.

17th of November, 2009. Twas the night of my Year 12 Formal. :)

After rushing around to get hair and makeup done, put the damn dress on etc etc, one look in the mirror and I realised I looked like Lady Gaga.

Pics? Maybe later. Gotta find some. Just check my Facebook.. eventually.

So Lauren's mum kindly took us into the city, while I left Matty with Mista Handycock :) I couldn't help but to think, at the back of my mind, of worst case scenarios that could happen. Here are just a few:
-> Endy getting into an accident.
-> Totalling my car as a result. OR
-> Getting injured as a result. (But like I care about him, my car is more important =P)
-> Endy busting something in the car from his psycho driving
-> Eshlad Escape take two occuring for some reason?

Got to the Doltone House :) Everyone looked so nice! Formal night was kinda.. bleh. I mean, it's a school event, so of course teachers will still impose rules.
Vrlic: A few housekeeping rules.. absolutely no smoking on the premisis..
Ivana: AHHH SUCKED IN RICKY!
Vrlic: .. anyone caught with alcohol will be asked to leave
Whole grade: AWWWWWWWWWWW

HAHAHA!

Typical Paul, shows me the hidden small Absolut bottles in his blazer pocket. HAHA!

So yeah, photos and catching up aside, one thing about formal; FOOD. Usually shit food. This was no exception =\ lol.

But we also got our Year 12 commemorative DVD :) and we watched one part of it at the formal. Everytime a fug photo of me came up, couldn't help but lol at it.

I think the highlight of the night, was my last minute 'after party' planning, and somehow turning the 'after party' from being just me, Endy, Zomaya, and Marshall, to them PLUS Benita, Zac, Lisa, James, Ricky and Joe.. and BRONTE! I just told everyone to meet at my works carpark and we'll figure out where to go from there xD Hmm what else.. oh yes! Me and Benita following James into the mens toilet, and taking photos at the urinals LOLOL!! Oh and James stealing that water cooler thing BAHAHAHA and with such stealth too!

For a formal, you'd think there would be more dancing.. but no, only about 1/2 an hours worth of it =\ OH well. Most songs they played were shit.

Oh, rant time. Haven't really had a rant in a while.
I find it quite funny, when people who you once considered a friend, completely turn their back on you but then when they're all lonered, run back and act like nothing ever happened. This was the case THROUGHOUT the year with a particular person. This person decided to stop hanging out with us for some odd reason, and didn't sit near us or even try talk to us for a whole year. Okay, so apparently something 'traumatic' happened to her, but no offence, dogging your friends isn't the way to get 'sympathy'. And yet, I find it funny how she still wanted our sympathy. Whatever. What pisses me off, is that because this person has like.. no friends at all.. at every school related event, she runs back to us as if nothing has changed and she's been hanging out with us for the entire year. This was the case at formal. She's not on our table, but yet she decided to jump into our 'professional' photo, because, you know, she's part of our 'group'. ==" This really pissed me off at the formal. So much so, that I wasn't afraid to say to Benita outloud "She shouldn't even be in this fucking photo, she's not exactly our friend anymore". You may read this and see the 'trauma' part and think "wow Ivana cut them some slack". I really shouldn't. We've all tried to talk to her, and get her to open up, but hey, she's never been the type to open up. She always keeps things to herself. She never realised that that is what FRIENDS are for, to tell shit and to help you through shit. So yeah, I just think it's fucking stupid to completely sever ties with people, then try and quickly rekindle these ties purely out of necessity. Fuck you.

By the way, your dress was fucking horrible, can't you shop somewhere OTHER than Ice for once? I mean, it is your formal.. and your makeup? Don't even get me started on that atrocity. Your face should not look like it got into a fight with a bag of flour, especially with YOUR skintone.

Anyway back to happy things! :)

As quickly as it came, it finished. (LMFAO INNUENDO MUCH)
Lozz's mum took us home, and there was the three faggots waiting in my car :)
Lauren the idiot opens the blinds when we were ment to be getting changed, and I hear Alex yell out TITS OUT FOR THE BOYS! I lol'd and closed the blinds, also told them to stfu cos her mum would hear.
That's when the msgs started.
Endy: Message me you stupid bitch. Show your tits for the boys.
Alex: Tits out for the boys!

So then me and Lauren 'flash' them (not like we showed much, perhaps some cleavage?)..
Endy: Go again so I can take a photo.
LMFAO!

Anyway so I'm an idiot who left all my formal shit at Laurens ==" Off I went with the three fags. Met up with everyone else at the BP, and decided to go to the hill.

Not only did we venture to the peak, but we actually took a walk into the 'bushes'. You see, the hill has a pathway, which we never went on.. until then lol. It leads to the M7.. and the GNOME TREE! This one tree, empty of leaves and nigel from the rest. It has to be the distinct gnome tree.
Alex: Do you hear that? It's the sound of gnomes.

That's when we decided to go gnoming, so the gnome tree would actually have some gnomes lol. So here are 4 P plater cars driving along to Bossley, where we split and have a competition for whoever finds the most gnomes. Hands down James won, his Starlet was FILLED with gnomes. However, with Alex on my team, we managed to swipe two MASSIVE statues. HAHA!

Endy drove past multicoloured lights, and he's like LETS TAKE THOSE! I'm like nah. When we did our meet up at Marconi, it turns out JAMES stole two hahahaha!

After that, we went back to the hill/Cecil shops carpark. Then we all got hungry and went GV maccas. Benita and Joe went home. Then Zac randomly left =\ Left two cars.

Cue Alex, myself and Endy being fuckwits to his manager in drivethru.
"Can we have some crumpets, english tea and scones with jam please? FUCKING HURRY YA WANKER"
His manager is cool (: Gave us upgrades and what not LOL

OH BTW; James used the word 'wanker' so bloody much, to the point where it's lost all meaning! haha.

At this point, Alex threw Endy's coke at James' car while he was filling up at the servo. We go back to d/t and stock up on waters. EPIC FUCKING LOLS; Alex is hurling waters from over the drive thru hedges to where James parked! HAHAHAHA!!! Me and Endy almost died from laughter. By the way, Alex can throw pretty far haha.

Zac rings us and says he didn't wanna hang out cos he thought cops would find out we went gnoming (wtf?) and invited us back to his place.

Went to hang out in his bushes (Zac lives in woop woop for those who didn't know), had a few drinks, mucked around with the cars a bit. Like letting them roll down without the engine being on haha. But by about.. 5am, we decided to go.

Not before a trip to Car Lovers, my car was dirty and had dirt inside from the fucking gnome statues. LOL!

Endy the bitch wetted me :( I was SOAKED. Dumb slut lol.

He walked home cos he was scared of what I would do to him LOL but he left his phone and keycard in my car. So here's me, James and Bronte stalking him slowly as he walks home, with me holding his shit out the window. Eventually he got it back, after we drove around him in circles in his street HAHAHA

Got back at 6.20am. Fucking didn't get to sleep till 8.30am. Woke up at 3pm. Worst headache followed.

But overall, a good way to end Formal night, and I quite liked Formal night as I looked so nice :) haha!

Terrigal on friday (: Expect my next blog to be about our adventures in Terrigal! haha. Over and out lads xo

0 comments: