Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Christmas Eve...

And all through the house..
All the wogs were stirring up quite a commotion.

Yeah it's that time of year in the wog calendar, where food is being prepped, where stress is at it's highest, boy do I love Christmas (Y)

Anyway since I haven't blogged in a bit, and my last two blogs were quite lacking as they were purely dedicated to HSC and ATAR results, I decided I should blog right nowwwww :)

It has been a tradition for myself and Benita to compile a list of defining moments at the conclusion of each year. As Benita isn't even online atm (bitch!) THIS LIST WILL HAVE TO WAIT. BUT FOR HOW LONG? I MEAN COME ON, I'M FUCKING GOING TO MELBOURNE SOON! NTS: pack my laptop. :D

So yes, I'm heading off on Saturday to pay the family down south a visit :) Haven't seen them in way toooo long! So yeah I'm quite stoked to go down :)

Last weekend was quite a hectic one I must admit, with multiple parties and what not (Y) So there was Julia's and Paul's 18th, James' getty type sleepover thing, and the McDonalds Christmas shindig =) All of them quite fun indeed. Met heaps of new people, especially people who are actually from BLACKTOWN (Y) So I'm finally getting connected up in the ghetto haha, with thanks to Paul of course :P

I think the memorable bits from that weekend include...
- Snapping my dress strap on arrival at Julia's.
- Buying safety pins while everyone else was on an alcohol run.
- Smuggling Paul and Andrew's Woodstocks around in my bag, RESULTING IN MY KEYS PIERCING ONE OF THE CANS AND MY BAG BEING COVERED IN WOODSTOCK. Consequently, my bag still smells like Woodstock!
- MENTHOLS! MENTHOLS! MENTHOLS!
- Kept telling people I was the designated driver, all while I was grabbing more jelly shots :)
- After dropping off Paul and Andrew at the Casula party, mine and Benita's little.. uhh.. detour :P HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- Outside Endy's house for a chat with himself and Kirra..
Endy: Take me to work? It's on the way to James' :P
Ivana: Actually no, your Maccas is this way *points right*, James' is that way *points left* so it's not on the way *drives off* HAHAHAHA!
- James' dance moves to Bad Romance and Rock That Body. CLASSIC.
- The chain of spooning while watching Skins HAHA!
- *James puts on Epic Movie* I WANT TO WATCH MR BLOBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *chucks a spazz*
- Rocking up at home, showered got ready, told mum I wouldn't be home again that night LOOOOOL
- Endy agreeing to be my deso for Paul's, BUT FELL ASLEEP ON THE JOB. RESULTING IN ME GETTING COMPLETELY SMASHED ANYWAY AND WAS GUNNA DRIVE TO BRONTE'S ANYWAY !
- Endy actually feeling bad for once :P
- My introduction to the 'sames' pose. And taking it up in all photos.

BTW that is the pose.
- Rezo: AWW IT'S OKAY IVANA, JUST HAVE ANOTHER DRINK AND ANOTHER SMOKE AND IT'LL ALL BE ALRIGHT !
- The plan to sleep in her ute tray HAHA
- Fabian, the awesome bartender. Nuff said.
- Eventually getting to Bronte's because James was a good friend, and Endy eventually woke up.
- Endy bought a car. A Hyundai Lantra. It had butterflies on the back. LMFAO.
- The Carnes Hill and Bonnyrigg Heights bus breaking down right before the descent on that massive hill that leads into Wollongong.
- Fitting that WHOLE bus onto the Narellan bus. LMFAO.
- The fuckwit MC guy saying all these McDonalds stores, but not mentioning Bonno Heights, not even once.
- Banging the table and screaming like bitches when Brad, Todd and Sam got awards :P
- Dancing like a WHOREEEE
- DENITAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
- No, they didn't serve Maccas :(
- ZAAAAAAAAC!

That's pretty much it for my weekend. (:

OH MY GOD, JAMES IS THE BESTEST PERSON EVER.
Okay so Benita messaged me saying she saw somebody at the shops, and I lol'd. Anyway a few hours later, James, Bronte, Ricky and Endy rock up at my house. Here we are chilling in the garage when James says he served the same people at Coles.
Proceeded to tell me that when they shit talked about me, he stood up for me saying I'm cool and got a heaps good ATAR and stuff (:
I love my friends <3 LOL

And I think that is all for now. Merry Christmas, Buon Natale, Feliz Navidad, Sretan Bozic. <3

0 comments: