Friday, December 25, 2009

The moments that made my year memorable :)

- The "Great Eshlad Escape". We all know what happened there, no need to go into details. Oh and if you would like to stay tuned to all the happenings of this saga, do pop into Parramatta Local Court on the 18th of January at 9.15am :)

- Continuing on the topic of escapes, was the "Great Cecil Escape". Wasn't as hardcore or br00tal as the eshlad escape, it was just more humourous. I blame Alex and Eden for it, with their "HAIRY NIPPLES"

- Making friends in the oddest way this year. I must mention Kirra in this, because right back in the beginning.. GUESS WHO HATED ME? Yep Kirra did ;D But it's all good now, she loves me now ;)

- Magic Kingdom! Which I kept calling Magic Mountain.. opps haha. Trying to steal something there to give to Matt for his birthday. EPIC FAIL.

- Shopping for his gift. Not so much fail :)

- Many, many wog outs. "JEBEMTE KURVA" "TI SI BUDALA KUJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" (yeah, that didn't make any sense. But then again when do we ever make sense?)

- the Mac Square Incident. Oh thank god Vince was there :) *phew*

- That night at Kirra's house where pathetic people tried to mess with us, but they got owned :)

- MADD night, I walk in and like half the crowd yells out IVANA! :| Oh god haha.

- Zomaya's utter intoxication at Missy's party. I had to look after him that night, even though I wasn't in a great state either!

- The birth of the "Wankers" :) Yep we rock

- THREE PARTY BENDER. Promising myself I wouldn't drink. Ended up drinking. Me and Giles drunk in a car, I barely got to Hinchinbrook HAHAHAH! Matt upon seeing me "...............park your car in my street, I'm taking you" BWAHAHA.

- The many times I would own Bozz in Modern.
Bozz: Nasser went into Jerusalem
Ivana: Actually, it was Sadat. OWNED!

- Continuing from that prior point, our mad competitions in Modern. Every single assessment task, we would only strive to be better than the other person..

- The time James DIDN'T SLOW DOWN ON THAT MASSIVE DIP IN CASULA, resulting in his car receiving quite a bit of air.... HAHAHAHAHAH

- Easter movie marathon! After countless V, Coke, and No Doz tablets, still feeling incredibly tired. Me and Joanna repping our PJ's :)

- Drive in's with James, Ricky, Zac and Bronte. Pumping the Zorba and dancing to it down the M7, Zac in the M4 drive thru "CAN I HAVE A RANGA?" drive to the window and I noticed shes a ranga.. "OMG SHE'S A RANGA!!!" cue everybody pissing themselves for a good 15 minutes.

- Society and Culture excursion to the Buddhist temple in the gong! Electric blankets, pigging out, BREAKING IN ON LAUREN IN THE SHOWER, she screamed so loud both Fetterplace and Agostino rock up at our room to see wtf happened AHAHAHA

- The random day with Nina, Endy and Aaron. Going to the games room at Mounties, trying to find an open bottle-o, oh and we can't forget, THE CAR SESSIONS ;) hahahaha!

- History day at USYD. Zhao getting a random nose bleed in a lecture, omg I still laugh about it lol. Hearing someone go IVAAAAANAAAAAAA and see Denita! Annoying Bozz and Gerard all day in the city, so fun.

- *pizza boy putting boxes in a trolley filled with rubbish*
Ricky: DOES THAT HAVE PIZZA IN IT?!?!?
Pizza boy: Yeah..
Ricky: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU THROWING IT AWAY CAN WE HAVE IT?
Pizza boy: Sure....?
Ricky and Giles scored us free pizza.

- Christmas parking in Livo Westfields GIVES ME THE SHITS. JOANNA WOULD KNOW. "Ivana's gunna kill someone tonight EYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

- The first ever food fight. One word: epic. Me and Endy vs. Ricky and James. While Ricky and James order more ammo in Bonno Heights drive thru, me and Matt ninja it on the street, chuck water all over their car, then leg it back to my car! ALL WHILE THEY COULDN'T MOVE AS THEY WERE AT THE SPEAKER BOX! EPICCCCCCCCCC.

- Our payback? Getting blocked off at Hincho. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

- DUI's in Cecil Hills. "Are you driving and drinking that double black?"

- "Is that Joel Nedved?" *drive past 6 times trying to figure it out* "OMGGGGGGG IT IS" hahahaha!

- Me and Matt sleeping in my car. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH what derros.

- Epic gnoming with a 4 car convoy after the formal :D

- The discovery of Candy Mountain! and later on the gnome tree.

- My mad fail shiftyness when buying Matt a deck for his birthday.
"Why did you go to Quix?"
"I needed tampons..?"
"Bullshit. You don't need Giles to buy tampons"
"YES I DO."
"What did you buy?"
"Nothing!"
"Show me your bag then"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

- The night of EPIC GNOMING. Matt, Ricky and Alex. Stealing a for sale sign and putting it outside James' house, along with ALL the gnomes we took that night. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Then going to the hill for sunrise :)

- Alex causing some fuckwit to hit my car at Hincho maccas, but the guy fucked up his own car and not mine ;) OWNED

- *after discussing the colour/burp came* Alex: What if you fart, do you say a shape? *5 mins later* .....square.

- Alex's run in with James' boot. Hospital emergency rooms: totes the new hang out.

- SCHOOLIES 09. Spa, Hungry Wolf pizza, LEGGING IT TO THE LAGOON, Bad Romance dancing, dancing in general, soundbites e.g. sitting on the toilet

- Ricky "I'll suck your dick for a cigarette!" Nuff said. LMAO

- Yelling IT'S NOT CHRISTMAS YET everytime we drive past a set of xmas lights :)

- TARA THE PSYCHO DOG JOANNA TRAINED TO KILL.

- *going around a roundabout in Penrith, getting beeped* SHUT THE FUCK UP HOUSOS!!!

- The car next to me started moving, and my mum thought I was moving and told me off and I'm like I'M NOT FUCKING MOVING IT'S THE OTHER FUCKING CAR, Joanna and Benita piss themselves

GIGS WORTH MENTIONING:

- Rydalmere.
- WGS
- PWD
- MSI
- BMTH
- 3OH!3
- Hype times

- Modern History moments. Kinnaird's fail threats "Ivana don't make me throw you" me and Benita always causing some sort of disruption, whether it be through punch ons or me shoving pencil cases down my shirt. Annoying Bozz and Gerard from the other side of the room.

- My educated arguments in the Modern History debates "BECAUSE I SAID SO."

- Yes, me and Benita STILL loved Sexy Cunt and Bitch. *sigh*

- Bring it on! Getting free flavoured condoms, me actually trying out if they're flavoured.. they kinda are >_> LOL! Flicking it in William's face HAHA

- Desecrating Benita's diary with shit like "Benita, Boneyards, B-dawg, Killa B. So many names.. one meaning.. RETARD. Ivana is cool"

- Freeman Day 09! With the best Year 12 act :)

- Walkathon! Our theme: protestors. SAVE THE TREES; STOP EXAMS.

- Hating on Gwen Harwood 24/7. Spending English lessons plotting to desecrate her grave.

- Never doing religion in Religion.

- Briscola. I learnt how to play. I owned the Italians.

- That day we went to the State library with Garzo and Mediati, and they kept doing hulk impersonations and other random stupid shit LOL

- That time Benita took my bag when the bell went and I had a shoop da woop face and barged her into a wall LOLOLOL

- The birth of MATTY THE MAZDA :)

- The death of Matty the Mazda :(

- MUCK UP DAY! FOUL NOODLES, FOUL EVERYTHING... ALL OVER ME. Swimming it off in Marc's pool. Realising I had to pay for UAC, piss bolting to the plaza where my PIN wouldn't work. Pissbolting out of the plaza, when who do I run into? Endy. Looking nice. Me and Benita? We looked CRAP!

- A few hours later, run into him again after graduation. I look nice. He looked CRAP!

- Dodgy u-turns in the plaza

- ACTUALLY SURVIVING 13 YEARS OF EDUCATION!!!

- SHITTING BRICKS FOR HSC. OMG WE SHAT SO MANY.

- Year 12 picnic

- Max Brenner runs before catching our train to Rydalmere!

- Alex helping the lady with her pram at Clyde station LOLOL

- HOXTON GRADUATION. BENITA WAS LATE. Jess' getty type thing after graduation :)

- City trip with Benita and Joanna. I was ten minutes late due to dodgy tway buses.
Benita and Joanna: YOU'RE LATE!!
Ivana: NO I'M NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

- Driving around Alex's Fairmont in the park and spinning it out HAHAHAHAH

- James farting in Ricky's face LMFAO

- SITTING ON THE TOILET

- WHERE'S THE CHAPSTICK

- CAT FACE

- THIS IS MY HORSE. MY HORSE IS AMAZING.

- Ricky bitching out at muck up and hiding in James' car

- Grad mass moments. James and his "OHHH' and innapropriate times. Ricky at the start: I just farted. *whole row turns around* Changing the lyrics to the hymns LOLOLOL

- Vrlic: Thank you Year 12 *James gets up and bows* LMAO

- Nina, Benita and Ivana: Can we have your Nutella?
Alex: I HAVE NUTELLA?!?!?!?!

- Nomming down Nutella sandwhiches while Alex looked on sadly :) HAHAHAHA

- Benita and I in his overwhelmingly Italian household. "This is Italian. This is Italian. This is Italian. FUCK ALEX YOU'RE SO ITALIAN"

- Nina getting bitten by his vicious dog HAHAHA

- Aaron: I FUCKING LOVE THIS BUSH *falls on it*

- Laughing at Alex's retarded tomatoes

- "FUCK DA POLEEEESE"

- 300 references throughout the school year

- Stair boarding at Schoolies!

- Never using night study to study :) HAHAHA

- Every day at school, Benita asking me to go maccas. Oh how I would crave maccas in class >:(

- Almost everyday for the last few months of school, I would get home, I would lie down. I would get woken up by Endy asking him to take him to work. HAHAHAHAH

- WE WATCHED NEW MOON OMSGIOHGIFUGJ

- Year 12 camp! Staying up all night (or at least trying to) playing scattegories haha

- My lenten vow of 2009: Quit MySpace. Quit Energy drinks. I actually accomplished both :) But I hit the energy drinks as soon as Easter sunday came HAHAHAHA!

- Sauce fight at Tails' house! EPIC. But Daprossi broke my camera AND STILL OWES ME.

- Benita convincing Brendan she was preggers LMFAO

- Fisher's Ghost-ing with Jen and Brendan. Going on a ride in a skirt, ended up flashing all of Campbelltown..

- Brendan: OMG IVANA, DO YOU EVER SHUTUP?!?!?!?!?!

- *ride slows down* Brendan: Oh thank god
*ride goes extremely fast all of a sudden* Brendan and Ivana: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

- Svetlana ordering at Hincho maccas, me telling Matt to make the burger good.. so he packs on the lettuce. So much so, the whole box was lettuce. HAHAHAHA

- Eden cleverly disguising a joint in my car and getting high in it -_- IDIOT LOL

- That boring day on MSN, those multiple nudgings about Zomaya being gay. Hence we have, the creation of /nudge.

- The song remixes that came from that. Sexy NUDGE and I'm Not Your Boyfriend ZOMAYA

- Zomaya and 'these ones' ;)

PARTIES WORTH MENTIONING
- Sabato's PISSUP!
- Ricky's
- Nicole's
- Cyndy's
- Rachael's
- Nadia's
- MINE!
- MISSY'S. OH MY GOD. HAHA.
- Lauren's surprise party!
- BENITA'S
- Sarah/Rachel's. Fabian's. Ninorta's. THREE PARTY BENDER.
- Eden's
- Andrew's
- Amy's surprise party!
- Alana's
- Caleb's
- Viet's
- James/Bronte's
- Julia's
- Paul's
- All the miscellaneous getty's at James'
- That derro party in Sadlier
- That random Hoxton party
- Maccas xmas party


To those who bothered reading it, you must seriously be as bored as I am..
I'm off to finish packing, Melbourne tomorrow :)
Over and out bitches xo

0 comments: