Friday, January 8, 2010

"Ivana is so loud, you can hear her silence"

So ladies and bitches, I returned home yesterday at approx 11.30am =) Longest bus ride ever. Then following that, a train to Blacktown and a bus to the croft. Phew. So over public transport atm haha!

I jumped onto Facebook after I had a longgggg and refreshing showerrrr (TWAS AWESOME =D) and as I was aimlessly browsing, I saw status' that are quite sweet. Such as the wankers saying they miss me, Benita and Endy admitting that life is boring without me, and everybody asking when I'm back bcos they miss me hahahaha. Jezoooz christ, I didn't think I would be missed at all hahaha!

Well, as Ricky put it when I saw him "Oh god she's being a caveman, welcome back everyone" and "We just didn't miss your loudness" WHICH I'M PRETTY SURE YOU DID ANYWAY ;)!

So friday arvo was ment to be reserved for Mista Endy, until he wasn't allowed out due to relos from Serbialand (I just recalled the time Ryan said the word 'serbia' sounded like pghlem HAHAHAHAHAH) so then I met up with Mista Ricky and Miss Brontaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :) Went and bought myself a bunch of flowers from the Valley Plaza (god how I missed that derro shithole HAHA) and off we went to Pinegrove, to see Nelson :)

I didn't anticipate that I would actually hold up alright, but I was glad I had Ricky and Bronte with me anyway. It was so surreal seeing the grave, when I'm so used to seeing him either at work, or at gigs, stockies or wherever.. I'm just still in that mindframe thinking that he's alive. Me and Alex discussed this when I drove him home last night, and it's just such a tragedy that he did what he did, because so many people have been touched and are in shock and whatnot.

So then we left Pinegrove, making sure Nelson and the others sleeping there knew we were there by beeping, and made our way back to Bonnyrigg Maccas to visit Alex at work! DENITA HAD WORK TOO =D I was like AWW WOOOO I MISSED YA and she was all like IMISSEDYOUTOOO!! and it was sweet :) LOL @ ALEX WITH HIS PONYTAIL AHAHAHAHAHA his work made him tie up his mullet-esque hair :P HAHAHAHAHAHAHA pics? Maybe later. CBF now. :)

Endy then invited us over for a swim, cue me grossing out Ricky in the middle of Maccas with my "oh fuck I just remembered I have my rags" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA so plans were made to pick up Alex from work, while Bronte and Ricky had dinner at their houses, and James would swing by after karate :)

Chilled in the side street for a bit, just catching up on all the lost time with Matt by being the usual wankers and idiots hahahaha. Him dirty talking my mothers shitbox car, and calling up people to invite them over. WE ALWAYS GET NINA AT THE WORST OF TIMES! Either when she's asleep or at a gig or something.. BUT THIS TIME, SHE WAS IN HOSPITAL AFTER HAVING HER TONSILS REMOVED! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what idiots -_-"

Off to Bonno to get Alex, and while Alex was getting two soft serves "I GET 50% DISCOUNT =D" I had to trek into Subway to order Matt food BECAUSE THE DERRO NEVER WEARS SHOES, a true blue Green Valley-er HAHAHAHAHAH! So I make him text me what he wants so I don't forget, but he forgot to mention if he wants it toasted or how many inches or if he wants sauce, so I would always have to run back out and be like DO YOU WANT 6 OR A FOOT LONGGGGGG, until I realised I'm holding a phone. HAHAHA! So after that mission, Endy went home and got Ricky while I took Alex to get his swim gear, this is when Alex shat his pants and his life flashed before his eyes because I veered onto the side of the road and almost hit a parked van LOLOLOLOL

AND THEN Joanna and Jess notify me of their whereabouts, at GV MACCAS! So I went to see them, but they weren't there. Go back, and they call Ricky saying they're at the St George ATM, so I went back, they're not there, ring them up and they're now at maccas -_-" HAHA! Drove past looking into the store, I see them, so I park. Then some eshlad lebos approached the car going WAS YOUR FRIEND EYING US DOWN?!?!?! And I was like "Nah man we were looking inside for our mates" and they full made Alex and Ricky wind down their windows, but with Alex's words, they left us alone. We experienced a verbal eshlad escape, AND ENDY WAS TOO BUSY TALKING TO WORKMATES TO EVEN NOTICE!

Chilled with Joanna and Jess, then invited them back to Endy's cribbbbbbbbb. Ricky the douchebag wasn't going to swim... but then
*Ricky walks into backyard* OMG YOU HAVE A SIQ POOL! I AM SO SWIMMING NOW.
So what happens? Endy lends him a pair of boardshorts; Ricky "IT'S TIGHT IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES" and I had to drive Ricky home so he could get a shirt to swim in LMAO. Fuck I'm back for one night and I'm already back to being a taxi driver. Us ladies (minus Bronte) didn't swim, so we caught up with whats been happening while I was away :) Ricky pushes poor Bronte into the pool, meaning she had to go home to get clothes, and I had to pick them up from James' as James wanted to drink -_- jezoooooz!

Endy points out a rock formation at his pool which is ment to be a waterfall thingy and says its my new caveman cave. I went to explore it =) IT WAS A FUCKING MISSION, I WAS WEARING A FUCKING SKIRT LOL. So while I was stuck up on the rocks, what does the lovely Matt do? DOUSE ME WITH A BUCKET OF POOL WATER -_-" EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. I GO TO YOUR HOUSE, I LEAVE WET. HAHAHAHAH.
I think Alex said "he's being hospitable" and Endy was making suggestive faces when I said that bahaha.

LOL @ me stealing Ricky's smokes for Joanna and Jess, but by then, everyone was now taking his smokes hahaha. That smoking area bought many lols with it. Like James pulling out the lawn mower and making BRRROOOOM noises, Endy and his 'rug', Alex asking me to lick the rug so he could call me a rug muncher, Endy rubbing the rug up on me (as I needed something to dry myself with? LOL) oh and James' unco peeing. God I love James when hes drunk OFF 3 DRINKS. LMFAOHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh yeah it was about this time I called Endy magical, because he convinced my mum to let me stay longer than 11 HAHAHAHAHAH! :) yaaaay.

Many more happened this random night, but I cannot quite recall right now :) Overall, it was a pretty sweet night :) Loved catching up with everybody, loved being wankers with the wankers, and many more nights like this are coming up with the absence of parents ;) haha!

We discussed what it is to be a wanker, and figured out who is truly a part of the wanker crew, and who are 'co-wankers' LOL. James got a TWK sticker on his car, I'm gunna follow once Matty is fixed (whenever that is), and so is Endy bahaha.
so to sum up..


I TOTES MISSED THE WANKERS <3 <3 HAHAHAHAHA and it's true. Life is boring without me. If it wasn't for me coming back, this pool thing would not have happened :) hahaha! JESS AND JON ARE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! whom I missed too. AND DENITA, AND BENITA WHO I HAVEN'T SEEN YET BUT HOPEFULLY ON SUNDAY!!!

Moving onto other news, I GOT ACCEPTED INTO UNI! =D Doing a bachelor of law and communications at UWS. Adding units and trying to sort out the timetable is a bitch, because the timetable is so chockablock, but I have it kinda sorted out :) Penrith on Monday and Tuesdays for the communications, Parramatta on Wednesday and Thursdays for the law :) Leaving friday off, squeezing in work in the arvos :)

Indeed life shall be hectic.

And with that, I bid thee loyal readers fare-thee-well x
I mean.. over and out. LOL

0 comments: