Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hello, hello baby you called, I can't hear a thing..

Funny how so much can change in the course of a week..

Not only is my freedom drastically restricted because my mother thinks I'm an alcoholic, but it appears some of my 'friends' can't find the time and place for me anymore, like I would for them.

So what does this mean?
This means I have to resort to lying, a thing I much prefer not to do. For you see, my psycho wog mother believes a few of my friends are alcoholics and therefore tries to stop me from talking to them or seeing them. So if I want to see them, I either have to lie about it or wait until she's in 1, 2 WOOP WOOP! so I can go see them. However downside to woop woop, is that she takes her car -_-" meaning I must resort to public transport. Further downside, it costs a fortune. $1.60 to Blacktown station, $2.00 to Parramatta, $2.50 to Stockies/Bonnyrigg/Busby/Hincho. And that is only one way. It may not seem like much, but add up all the frequent trips I do and yeah.. it's a bit much aye?

So when I do make the time to come down, and when people throw this back in my face with reasons such as 'falling asleep', it really hurts me. Then when I find out they bother to make the time and day for other people, well, let's just say I'm hurt even more.

Yeah, I'm not a happy chap of lately aye?

Well Friday was a good day. Cabra for Alex's piercings, then Jupiters cafe for a smoke seshhhh :) Finally tried argilleh, and well, it's alright.. just mango did NOT taste like mango it was kinda minty :|
Kinda killed my mood when I had to go home when I was planning on seeing somebody I didn't see much of all week..
Got home and was sent into a depressive spiral, of course nobody bothered to check up on me so thanks guys, I love you all. Not.

Yeah if you expected a nice blog about all the happenings in my life, just close the page, you're not going to get one.

So because lately I haven't really been in my usual mood, which is psycho hyper to the point where everyone is sick of me, people ask me what's up, and what do I tell them? Nothing. That's right, nada. I've learnt from my past mistakes of opening up to people, so I've decided not to. I've got commitment issues in terms of opening up. The only person I would want to open up to, I don't want to because I can just see it backfiring on me somehow..

I think I've had enough of this boring post, I'm gunna make me some parmi then get ready and wait for Zac to come here (:

xoxo, Ivana.

0 comments: