Saturday, January 2, 2010

Life is what you make of it.

So this is my first post for the new year.
2009 was, in some ways, a good year. It did bring good times, new friends, tighter friendships, awesome opportunities. However 2009 was mostly crap. Drama, heartbreak and losing friends. And as if that wasn't enough, I experienced two deaths in a row at the end of 2009. First Nelson, then two days later, my Deda (Grandfather) :(

So you can imagine my excitement for the new year.

2010 is going to be a much more challenging year, I can guarantee it. But I'm up to the challenge.

Not to sound cliched, but this really is going to be a year of change. I mean, I'm fresh out of high school, and waiting for an acceptance into university. Going to uni is a massive change! I cannot wait :) Whether it be UNSW or UMAQ, or even UWS much closer to home, either way it's an exciting new stage of my life.

Another exciting thing about 2010, I turn 18! Yep yep. It's the age to be, and the age I've been busting to be for about two years now LOL. It seems a while off, 6 months, but you know what? 2009 flew by oh so quickly, so I'm confident time will do the same until June :) What to do when 18? Totes gunna hit up Hot Damn, Trash, Chinese Laundry and IVY! Only cos it's similar to my name ;)

OHHMYYYGODDDD I love annoying Zomaya on Facebook <333 it's the best!
and I love when Matthew Dragoslav gets involved, it makes me literally rofl at my computer. I love these guyssss !

Anyway I am going to close off this blog with a promise. In the words of Nelson, life is what you make of it, and I'm going to make many good memories and live life to the fullest in 2010. That I promise.

0 comments: