Thursday, February 4, 2010

Stop ta-ta-talking that blah blah blah.

Life is shaping upppp :)

I'm so psyched about uni it's not funny. Orientation is on the 22nd, and to my surprise, Nessim told me about a law camp which is part of the law campus' orientation :) It's at none other than.. KIAH RIDGE, TAHMOOR! (cue Year 12 Retreat memories), and both Parramatta and Campbelltown first year law students are invited to attend (: Nessim convinced me to go, and I convinced Nadia to go, and I'm sure I'm going to meet many fascinating people who will shape up to be my brand new classmates :D So Parramatta orientation on the 22nd, followed by the one night camp on the 23rd, followed by the Penrith orientation on the 25th (I think).

Two weeks of constant partying has just been wrapped up too. While Jess' parents were on holiday, the house became ours :) Although I don't fancy sleeping on a small couch, and having Endy smash on the side of the couch and hit me multiple times just to wake me up (I'm a heavy sleeper haha), it was all part of the fun :)

A day hanging with Denita to help her out with her UWS enrollment, when I got a phone call from Mrs Parker.. yep.. my old Retail teacher! LOLOL! She invited me back to Freeman for the HSC assembly and to talk to the present Year 12 about the high points and low points of Year 12. Ironically enough, half an hour before that phone call, I was telling Denita about how our school does that, but they always get the high 90's ATAR students to come back so they can brag about their score and what uni course they got into. So you can imagine my shock as to her calling me HAHA! But then again, she loved me, and knows I'm a very err.. competant speaker.. hahaha.. and won't run out of advice LOLLLL.

Blacktown gig and Parkway Drive! :) Fun fun fun. Me and Jessman are OBSESSED with the singer from Northlane.. <3 <3 <3 he is FUCKING GORGEOUSSS! But apparently a whore :( Oh how I hate that EVERY boy in the 'scene' is such a whore! Before every Parkway gig I've been to, I've had something unfortunate happen to me.
June 08: Heartbreak
Dec 08: Heartbreak take two
March 09: Heartbreak take three (....lol)
and now.. Jan 10...
Well. First of all, I got into a bit of an argument with Endy. No biggie, I thought, we always have our moments, but we get over it.
If only that was the only problem.
Hop into the madre's car, and what do you know? Me being the idiot I am, forgot my brother was over and had parked right behind her.
Yeah, I smashed into his car.
Cue a screaming wog, a man who's pride and joy had just been dinted, and a sobbing seventeen year old sister. Wasn't a pretty sight. LOL
They basically made me wait like half an hour for me to 'calm down', it was either that or I don't go at all. I was late, but Benita had a good position in line. Right at front. What do you know? I rock up, 5 mins later the security guard tells Benita she pushed in and told us to go to the back. Cue us arguing with the fuckwit security guard, and almost getting kicked out LOLOL! He's so fucked, she was there the whole time! If anything, he should've told me off, not her LOLOL
But still, Parkway was awesome the 4th time around :)

The trip to Wollongong :) Bahahaha, such a random night. In true Endy and I fashion, we tagged along with James and Bronte to Wollongong as they were meeting up with a friend, for a random night of.. randomness. Cue James taking us the LONGEST FUCKING WAY to Wollongong, Endy trying to race asshole truckies :@ :@ omg I hate truckies! This one truckie was a mad fuckwit, wouldn't let us merge, put his high beams on when Endy finally merged :@ Garggghhh! James' brake lights weren't working.. that was bad =\ LOLOL. Anyway, finally got into Wollongong, and I mad winged it with the directions to Maccas and the beach, only because the Maccas xmas party was there and I could vaguely remember the route the bus took :) bahaha I'm awesome! Got Maccas, said thanks to Whitney the order taker, and got to the next window. The presenter was a mad ganga, had all the buttons of her uniform not done up. I yelled out "UNDO ANOTHER BUTTON YA SLUT" as Endy drove off bahahaha! Mad head explosions followed that as eating.. let us not go there LMFAOOOOO! James and Bronte plus friend WHOS NAME I FORGOT SHITTT finally rock up, and we head off to the beach. Take a walk, try to avoid Endy's piss, which I almost pushed James into during my state of OMGOMGOMGWHEREISITFUCKOFF*runs* LOL! Being derros at the dock, chasing after seagulls caveman styles.. pants fall down.. Bronte meanwhile was recording all this.. LMFAO. Yep. Anyone seen my dignity? It seems I have misplaced it =\ LOLOLOL
The drive home. This time, we were going to go the quick way! ... we just didn't know how to get to it LOLOL! Winged it again..
Endy: The sign says Sydney left and Campbelltown straight.. WHERE DO I GO?!?!?!?!
Ivana: JUST GO CAMPBELLTOWN!
So here goes nothing.. CAMPBELLTOWN WAAAAAY :| we're like.. shitting bricks LMAO
*road sign says Appin Road* "FUCKYESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"
Winged itttttttttttttt! Schweeeeeeet (:

It's been raining :D YAYY! I love rain (:
I need to buy me a few things..
1. A 2010 diary. A pretty one though, not those ugly black ones.
2. A new big bag. My black one is getting worse for wear. I want a big, floral one, even if Zomaya hates it bwahaha!
3. A notebook. Hey, a uni student deserves a new laptop aye?
4. A matching hard case for that notebook.
5. Earrings. I've either broken or misplaced my favs. :(
6. A pretty umbrella to fit into my big bag, and preferably to match, although I'm not too fussed :)

While at Officeworks, Jess was like "Naww with Ivana starting uni soon she won't have time for us anymore, these hang outs won't happen" :( THANKS DUDE, MADE ME ALL SAD AND SHIT LOLOLOL! I'll always have time for everyone on the weekends ;) I can't wait until I'm 18!!!! :D Clubbinggggggg.

Been applying for jobs here and there, pretty much whatever I can find at the shopping centres or on seek. No luck though :( Nobody wants me :(

Can't wait for these coming weeks. Joanna is turning 18, consequently having a party :) Ricky will be 18 too.. dunno what he's doing though LOLOL! A memorial gig for Nelson on the 6th of March at St Marys too.. with none other than NORTHLANE playing omgomgomg hahaha me and Jessman are so happy! Dunno who else is playing though, probably all mad bands :) haha.
Lady GaGa is fast approaching too.. I cannot wait :D It will be an awesome night.

I think that is all for my mass update of a blog :) Toodaloo mofos.

0 comments: