Friday, February 26, 2010

Seventeen and dumb, look at me, I know right from wrong.

I'm so sick of teenagers.

Well okay so I can't really talk.. seeing as I myself still am a teenager, but whatever. I'll rephrase it. I'm so sick of SOME teenagers. Happy now children?

First and foremost, I am so sick of the teenagers who think they're in love. Oh my gosh, let me be quite frank, you're not. You do not love your hunnybums, your schnookums, your babycakes, your 'sm3xxiii b0ii', your fucking shined up turd you obsess over. Wait what? Oh I'm sorry, are you going to start saying how I'm just jealous that I have nobody to love and that I'm lonely? YEAH YOU HEARD ME, I have once had THAT exact line used against me. Right you are, I'm totes jealous that I'm not a lovesick zombie who only thinks of my boyfriend, I'm totes depressed because I'm not whipped.. and I TOTES wish I could have a boyfriend so I can FINALLY rub it in my friends faces by dogging them and saying stuff like "You're just jealous you have nobody." Wow looks like I'm missing out on SOOO much. God if I really wanted some action, I'd get myself a boy toy, but has the thought ever crossed your thick head that maybe SOME PEOPLE HAVE BETTER PRIORITIES, such as, oh I don't know? University? Getting a awesome degree, ending up earning a fuckload of money, having men by the dozens swarm after me? Good priorities are those that ensure a good future in the long run, and your priorities? Sorry, but I don't think your boyfriend/girlfriend will be a good long term investment. Enjoy your failed life, single at 40, because all you cared about in your teenage years was a girlfriend/boyfriend. The thought of all this makes me laugh :)

Subcultures and such are a fundamental part of your teenage years, no doubt. But why the fuck would somebody be so stupid as to one day wake up, and decide they want to wear a Dri-Fit, Adidas trackies and some fail bumbag? WHY? Why do little fourteen year old shits start swarming to the T-Way, sitting there and taking mad gangsta pics on the staircases? What the fuck is so great about that? LEK SHU CUZZY CHECK OUT MY DP ESHAYZ I RUN THE T-WAY ERA. And on that note, why talk like that for? You give the Assyrian/Lebanese/Arab languages in general a bad name, it's even funnier when Aussies talk like that. Oh and by the way, I've had so many of these lad cunts come up to me for a 'spare durry', and I always tell them to fuck off, even if I do happen to be carrying a deck on me. I think the thing that is worst than lads.. are those ganga ladettes. The ones that sit down on a bench and infect it with herpes. The sad thing is, these girls are usually like 15 or 16.. and always go for the older boys. "LEK SHUU BABY I ROOT COME FUCK ME COS I'M A LOWIE BITCH." Then when they get fucked over, they wonder why... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY EFFING GOSH, you have to be kidding me yeah? "OMGGGG he called me a slut, I'm not a sluttt!! Just because I slept with all his mates it doesn't mean I'm a sluttt!! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT TO MEEEE" .. honey, you answered your own question.

I hate the bludgers. Those people who drop out of school and end up doing NOTHING. It's one thing to drop out and go straight into an apprenticeship, a job, or TAFE. That's actually going somewhere with your life. It's a totally different thing to drop out and end up staying at home doing nothing with your life. "OMG I fucking hate school" *drops out* "OMG I fucking don't wanna work, I'm gunna stay at home" ????????????????? WHYYY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!?! The sad thing is, it's usually the emos that end up falling into this bludger category. They hate school because they get teased, so they drop out so they can finally express their awesome individuality with their other emo fuckwits who either skip school or just don't bother. Has anyone noticed how TAFE is full of emos? Once ONE in a group starts going to TAFE, being the sheep they are, decide they will now all go to TAFE so that they can be awesome there, and start complaining about how shit it is. Sometimes I wish they would take their death wishes seriously.

Sluts. Fucking hell they're the scum of the Earth. I don't even need to elaborate, everybody knows this.

Why do teenagers have to be such retards?

0 comments: