Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"That's it. I'm turning on the luda kuja."

Oh no... NO.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This can sum up the night that was the 16th/17th (although according to Mounties THE SIXTEENTH! BL2RICKS) =D

Well it all started with my usual mission to GV. Fuck I cannot wait for Matty to be fixed, which is reasonably soon if all goes to plan <3 I hate missions. But anyways, got picked up from good old Busby a.k.a 'Booooooooooz-bi' t-way by Endy and Jesssss (:
And off we went to look up some HOUSINGGGG! Woot. So here we are, trolling the net for some suitable places.. of course adding in our own commentary..
"IT HAS AN INTERNAL LAUNDRY! YAAAAALLAAAAH"
"Carport? FUCK THAT!"

(my personal favourite) "Spanish style? TACO NIGHT IS EVERY NIGHTTTT! .... oh wait, that's Mexican"
"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IT HAS A DISHWASHER, LET'S THROW PARTIESSSSSSSSS"
So anyway once our wide search was finally narrowed down to two apartment blocks in good ol' Livo, it was my turn to call up and make the enquiries.. why me? -_- lol.
Agent: Could I get your name?
Ivana: Uh.. uhh.. Matthew... Endycott.. yeah I'm not really him, I'm a her, I'm calling for him..

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA awk-warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd.
Anyway couldn't get a viewing for that day.. so what do we do? Take a nice drive down to have a look ourselves. Funny thing is, the website didn't give the address.. so it was a bitch to wing it.. but we winged it (:

So after all that, we went up to Maccas/Valley Plaza for a bit, to eat and what not. Oh yes, and buy Ricky's card. For you see... in about 6 hours was his birthday :D Anyway I got him a HALLMARK card since I knew he would appreciate that over some "crappy two dollar shop" one. After Endy added his personal touches to it, it was truly a memorable and special card :) An example? Changing stuff like "you're mature" and shit about loads to "you're not mature and you like to blow your load" teeeeeheeeeeee.
"Unga ooaga booga boo.. translation: happy birthday" haha :)
Signed, your favourite caveman, Ivana, and Matthew Drago*crosses out*Faggotslav End*crosses out*ycott-lesscock. teeeeeeheeeeeeeee.
AND LET ME TELL YOU, RICKY WAS FUCKING LOADED FROM THAT ONE CARD. MMMMHMMMM *z-snap*

So after all that, twas now me, Joanna, Benita, Jess and Endy.. and off we went to see Bree's baby boy :) Tye is ADORRRRRRRRRRRRRABLE. Cue all the girls cooing at the bub and awww-ing and getting all girly.. and cue poor Endy looking awkward BAAAAAAAAAAAH. Stayed at hers for a bit just catching up and stuff, while cooing at the little bub of course ;) Met the funniest chick there.. forgot her name, but apparently she knew me and Benita from somewhere before? Benita just looked at me for help and I'm like "DO YOU THINK I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYONE THAT I MAY HAVE MET?!?!?!" answer: YOU ALWAYS DO!!!! haha.

Endy then got called into work. POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But by then Ricky came out! We just chilled at Maccas.. like.. it was so bad, we were totes real Maccas junkies. We stayed there from the time Endy started to the time he finishes.. totes derro. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT. We had reason.

James and Bronte and Bianca joined us, Benita and Jess had to leave.. but no matter, we we're able to witness.. the first time Ricky could legally buy his own smokes. Oh my goodness.. this was a marvel.

So we walked out of Maccas at like.. ten minutes to twelve, and walked over to Quix.
Waited a bit.. then Ricky went for it. Told the cashier it was his birthday, full got out ALL his cards with his birth date on it (just because he thinks he looks so young that people will think his license is a fakie) farkkk we all pissed ourselves. Even Endy stopped being a drive thru Nazi just to watch from the window! The cashier was like laughing and shit and was like "oh you still have two minutes." So we waited..

And waited..

Till finally, cashier shakes Ricky's hand, tells him a Happy Birthday, and Ricky finally purchases his first legal deck.. of course being, MARLBORO REDSSSSSSSS (Y)
Thank fuck that you will NEVER have to make me buy them for you.. EVEN THOUGH I'M YOUNGER THAN YOU! "Sorry Ivana it's just that you look the oldest out of all of us!!!!"

Waited around Maccas a bit, in the meantime nicely filled up Endy's tank, went on Red Bull runs.. When James and Ricky decided to go to Mounties. So leaving the underagers behind, me and Joanna just stayed outside Maccas for the twenty or so minutes until Endy finished work.

So anyhoos the man himself calls me up.. from inside the store -_- idiot lol. And is like "Can't you just crash at mine? I ceebz driving you home and I wanna go mountiesssssss!!!!" after a long period of convo where I was convincing him he could make it to mounties.. it happened. "I'm turning on the luda kuja" OH FOR FUCK SAKE! YOU DRIVE LIKE A RETARD PERIOD, DO YOU THINK I'LL LIKE IT WHEN YOU'RE ACTUALLY TRYING TO BE A FUCKWIT P PLATER?!?!?! LOLOLOL ;D I almost died while he was dropping Joanna home.. hahaha.

About to turn onto Cowpasture.. when Ricky rings up.
He informed us that he got rejected from Mounties, because they were technically still trading under the 16th of Feb, not rolling over into the 17th post midnight, so that in their eyes.. he was still underage. LOLLLLLLLLFAILLLLLLLL!! So we waited for them up at Quix, and started on our road trip to the croft.
Yeah so we may have had a few stops here and there.. drag racing on Cowpasture..
"OHHH FUCKKK MY OVER DRIVE IS ON FFS!"
Hanging out of Endy's window..
"GO EAT A FUCKING PIZZA YOU I-TIE!"
Song remixes..
"I'm at Eastern Creek dumps BITCHHHHHHHHHH!"
Driving on the wrong side of the road...
"Ohhh FUCKKK IS THAT A COP?!?!?!?!?! Oh thank God it's not."

But this one.. takes the (birthday) cake.

Eastern Creek is a world renowned.. well at least Sydney renowned.. spot for prostitution. It was my genius idea to take a small detour through the industrial area in order to get Ricky some 'action' for his birthday ;D BAHAHAHAHA!
So here we are.. hunting prostitutes.. about to give up to be honest when WHAAAM! I found one! Endy slams the breaks, Ricky slams the breaks, CUE ME AND JAMES YELLING SHIT!
"HEYYYY BABYYYYYYYY, HOW MUCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
We chuck a u-ie, and I had a mad idea to yell out "WHEN I GROW UP, I WANNA BE JUST LIKE YOUUUUUUUUUU!"
When all I see.. is a guy come out of a van.. about to THROW something at the car.. I'm so glad Endy has eyes, and a heavy foot.
"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" *floors it*
However I wish I could say the same for the fuckwits James and Ricky! THEY CARRIED ON AT THE SPEED LIMIT.. DUDE.. THE GUY HAD A BRICK! It was a fucking brick. When the coast was clear, we stopped and told them what happened. They had completely no idea, however, the prostie did yell out to Ricky and James that "I GOT YA FACKEN NUMBA PLATES IM GANNA CALL DA FACKEN COPS" *derro voice* Yeah honey, good luck with that, I hope the cops don't laugh too hard at you :)

That MAY HAVE been a 'Great PIMP DADDY Escape'.
We got to my house, and fucking laughed our asses off at the fact that we pissed off a pimp daddy!
Sat outside on my driveway for about twenty minutes, just reminiscing on the Livo days.. and the emo days and what not. Also about 'connections' and such and such. It got to about 2.30am, and I was already waaaay past my bedtime, as I had to be up at 7 in the morning, and the boys got tired too. So we called it a night.. and what a night it was.

So happy birthday Rickson, hope you enjoyed your almost pimp daddy escape <3

0 comments: