Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Short rant.

I swear, if I hear/see one more person claiming they're 'in love' with somebody after a few days into a relationship.. oh my goodness I am going to shank them.

Seriously children, what the fuck is wrong with you? You may 'like' them, you definitely 'lust' over them.. don't get it mixed up with 'love', because it most definitely is not.

And since when were relationships at this age taken so gosh darn seriously? For fuck sake, thirteen or fourteen year olds treat their relationships as if they're going to be married one day. Buddy, you and your 'significant other' will not last 6 months, let alone 10 years. Stop trying to force yourself to grow up, it's simply stupid.

I mean, who the fuck would even want the responsibility of a 'serious' relationship at such ages? I'm almost fucking eighteen, and as much as a relationship sounds good right now, I still prefer being single.
Although when university starts I'm sure I'll be meeting many suitors ;)

But seriously, what the fuck? And your relationship 'problems', aren't even real problems. "Lykk omgshhh mai bee eff is such a basterd!!11! he waz full lookin at sum otha chik11!!1!!!!1" JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! go fucking play with some Bratz dolls.

God if I were your parents, I would be giving you all a big, hard slap on the face.

End rant, I'm off to work bitches :)

0 comments: