Sunday, February 28, 2010

Four months of freedom, over.

What a four months this has been too.
Filled with messy nights, random nights, those TWK nights, and everything else that fits in between (:
As these holidays wrap up and Uni commences tomorrow.. I shall now reflect on what has been the best holidays I've had (:

No matter where we were and what we were doing; getting on the piss on the streets of Terrigal, surviving 'gun threats' in Green Valley, taking penalty drinks, having dinner at Savannas or Rashays or Olivetos, spending the rest of our nights at McDonalds, coffee runs, up in the 3-0-7 at the hotel motel FORMULA 1!, car raves, late night raves in general, accumulating WAAAY TOO MUCH GROG BOTTLES, playing drinking games to Jerry Springer, setting off fireworks, Jupiters sessions, gigs (including fail gigs), late night drunken Maccas runs, burnouts resulting in damaged vehicles and poles, SPONTANEOUS ADVENTURES (in particular, one that only Matt will understand), parties and shindigs, double parking and spewy champs... and so much freakin more, we ALWAYS managed to forget any troubles we may have had and make those nights the best <3

So heres to everyone. TWK; James, Bronte, Ricky, Alex, Endy and Cayla.. fuck yous are wankers.. what more can I say? LOL

THEM DIRTY DIRTY ASSYRIAN BITCHES, Benita and Denita.. don't think the chocolate room will ever recover after I've been there... bahaha!

JON, JESS, SARAH, BRITT AND JOSH! The regulars for those two weeks, yous sure knew how to throw partays! And to Josh.. YOU KNEW HOW TO COOK :D

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE JUST AS AWESOME WHICH IS WAAAY TOO MANY TO MENTION, thanks for making these holidays SWEEEET AS =)

I think a special mention needs to go out to Matt.. More than half of my holidays was spent with you and I'm surprised I survived it without going insane LOLZZZZZZZZZZ =D

I'm off to bed now D: Wish me luck for my FIRST DAY AT UNI :O
xo

0 comments: