Sunday, May 17, 2009

The aftermath

It seems some scene bitch viciously attacked me in the mosh.
I got a mad scratch on my arm =D

Not much to say, just that GWEN HARWOOD IS SOO LUCKY SHE IS ALREADY DEAD. Since she is on the whole HSC 2009 cohort's hitlist ;|
It's so hard to memorise this speech, and I can't hold my cards properly!!

So the Sunday night crew have come to the conclusion of this.
I am scene.
Britt is lad.
Andrew is chav.

Yeah. That is all.


18TH MAY 2008


Today was my English speech. Damn Gwen Harwood!
I went alright I guess.. I slipped up a bit, but nothing too major. Everyone slips up from nerves.

Tomorow will mark one month until my birthday :) Hope you all remember what I want :P

Now this is truly all. LOL

ONE MORE THING ACTUALLY,
I WANT YOU ALL TO READ THIS INTERVIEW WITH SOMETHINGSOMETHING FROM ALL TIME LOW!
CHANTEL DID IT, SO YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST!
http://www.bombshellzine.com/newspage/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4130
KTHNXBAI

0 comments: