Tuesday, May 12, 2009

'All the world is a stage, and we are merely players'

Mood: Accomplished
Music: BF & FF - Deez Nuts
Craving: Bread

DENITA FINALLY GOT FUCKING FACEBOOK! WOOOOOO!

So speaking of Facebook, I was on it (duhhhhhhhhhhhh) and I did more of those addictive quiz things. One was "Which Sydney high school do you belong to?" and the answer was Sydney Girls, cos apparently I am smart and trendy? Okay.. thanks for the compliment FB? =D

Then I did one of those astrological things, something about your life path determined by your birthdate? =\
Well this is what it said,


What Your Birth Date Reveals About You!
Ivana this is what your birth date reveals about you!

19 + 6 + 1992 = 2017
2 + 0 + 1 + 7 = 10
1 + 0 = 1
Your Birth Number :1

1’s are originals. Coming up with new ideas and executing them is natural. Having things their own way is another trait that gets them labeled as being stubborn and arrogant. 1’s are extremely honest and do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often leaders or bosses, as they like to be the best. Being self-employed is definitely helpful for them. Lesson to learn: Others’ ideas might be just as good or better and to stay open minded
Well.. that is me in some ways. Not so much in others, I guess I just haven't discovered those qualities about me yet.

I am quite over speeches. I have two due next week on consecutive days, and I'm probably going to have to be pilot marked for Society. Which means having to go first =\ I don't mind it but.. I just dont think I'll do that great =\ What a great way to start pilot marking, with somebody who is absolutely shite.
At least I can rejoice in the fact that I've finished English =) Yup yup, Gwen Harwood's The Violets is done and dusted (and I am quite over that too!)

Absolutely loving the fact that teachers, in particular Fetterplace, are starting to feel sorry for me.
Here I am in the library during Tuesday sport PIP study, going a million miles doing my graphs and starting my powerpoint. All day today I had an upset stomach, and I stopped work all of a sudden cos I thought I was gunna puke. Just as I stop, Miss walks in and asks in that sympathetic voice of hers if I'm alright, naw how sweet, she cares =) Then with a simple rub of the back, tells me to relax and soldier on.

At least the teachers know the stress they put us under =) LOL

How nice am I, I'm helping Garzo out with his speech, and now Lauren.. and probably Liana later HAHAHAHA gosh I'm a good samaritan =)

But yeah I'm just milking at this blog now, good luck y'all with English and Society.
4 days until BMTH!

Over and out :)

0 comments: