Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bring Me The Horizon.

It was FUCKING INSANEEEEEEEEEE !





Zomg so our adventure started at approximatly 5:30pm, and we (Benita and Joanna, and myself I mean) were just buzzing with excitement.


6:30, and we arrive at the Roundhouse. We see many people we know, Pete, Zomaya, Gaybo, Julez and fellow emos, Zac and Lisa, James and more.


Before I had left home, I had remembered an old friend was a BMTH and Red Shore groupie, so I got worried he might be going. I shook that concern off, however. But then I saw somebody who I thought was him and I was like "Ohhhh fuck" but thankfully it was just some random.



5 minutes later, he actually shows up.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So here we are, waiting in line, me scabbing Zac's mother, when low and behold, Carrabs comes up and starts talking to me. YES I KNOW, WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK! The whole time I was just like "I thought you hated me! :" To which he didn't answer so maybe he does LOL but still what the heeeeeell !

The world is turning upside down.

Oh then I yelled at Benita for getting 66% on my 'How well do you know me' FB quiz. YOU SHOULD GET 100% YOU BIATCH!!

So inside we got, and headed straight for the merch. The merch line was fucking worse than the fucking mosh. So many shoves and pushes, and at one point the fail sellers ran out of change - _ - But we managed to make new friends in the line =) He was like OMG I GOT HAYFEVER and I was like SWINE FLU! and everybody laughed. Hahaa.


But I still ended up getting my BMTH hoodie =)

Then off to the toilets it was, for our traditional Roundhouse girls bathroom picture, and to check if "Thanks for your imput Dean McIlhagga" is still there. It is LOL

Me and Benita are fucking stupid, we thought the first band was Cancer Bats. And they were playing what sounded like the Garden of Impurity by The Red Shore.. so I'm like "Wtf why are they covering the Red Shore?" Then somebody kindly told me, that it WAS the Red Shore.

OMFG, BIGGEST PISSBOLT OF MY LIFE INTO THAT FKN MOSH!


But it was over =[

Fuck we are idiots LOL

Zac wanted to record him and little Matt and others acting out DBZ, but that never ended up happening.

I SAW PEOPLE WHO I KNEW ON MYSPACE, AND THEY RECOGNISED ME! =D I was like ZOMG I KNOW YOU OFF MYSPACE! I truly felt scene *grossssssssssssssss* but oh well.

Oh then when I saw Suzie, she knew me, but didn't know me for like 5 mins.
Suzie: I know your face.. but where from :
Ivana: Ice skating last year for school sport?
Suzie: OMG YES I KNOW NOW!! *hug*

Oh yes then I recall catching up with the MMC chicks and lolling at the fact Eden wasn't there, when I felt unwanted attention being focused on me. I knew he was probably shit talking too, but that's what you gotta expect from somebody who posts your once confidential 'between friends only' things onto a social networking site. Gosh I love when people who aren't your friends anymore are in the same building as you. What once would have been at a Roundhouse gig, me running up and saying hello, was now the most hostile situation. Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles, not in my life, your loss mate =)

Ah yes. So then me, Joanna and Benita went into the Cancer Bats mosh. It was baaaaad. I couldn't get out. So what did people do? THEY FUCKIN CROWD SURFED ME OUT!


The music wasn't playing, and I was fucking surfing. IT WAS EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC





Then, the moment I have been waiting for for god knows how long. BMTH FUCKING CAME ON!


My mosh skills are mad, started from the back, ended up on the righthand side very close to the front =) But I lost Joanna and Benita =( It was sooo epic. I saw Oli Sykes up close. Gosh he may be a pommy asshole, but fuck he is fucking gorgeous! I got shit pics of him though, this was my best one.

So they played:
Diamonds Aren't Forever, The Comedown, For Stevie Wonders' Eyes Only, Football Season is Over, Alot Like Vegas, Sleep With One Eye Open, It Was Written in Blood, Pray for Plagues (which I started the chanting for =D) Chelsea Smile, Death Breath and Suicide Season.

Mad disappointed they didn't play Medusa or Black and Blue =(

So during the moshing, one of many fucking crowdsurfers knocked me in the head, which then knocked into a shoulder, and my nose started bleeding as my piercing had stabbed into the side. This guy was like ARE YOU OKAY and I'm like YEAH I'M FINE

LOL AT BENITA ALMOST GETTING INTO A FIGHT AHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL AT THE TWO GUYS SINGING "I'M A TITS AND ASS MAN" AND I JOINED IN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL AT THE DRUNK CHICK IN THE BATHROOM!
Drunk: IS ANYBODY HERE SOBER?!?!?!
Ivana: I AM!
Drunk: OMG. TELL ME. HOWS MY HAIR AND MAKEUP
Ivana: It's fine
Drunk: So if you were a hot hot guy you would hook up with me?
Ivana: o_______O uhh..
Joanna: YEAH!
Drunk: YAAAY, WOULD YOUUUUUU?
Ivana: o_____O
Benita: YEAH!
Drunk: YAAAAAY, AND WOULD YOUUUUUUUUUUU?
Ivana: .....Yeah?
Drunk: YAAAAAAAAAY MY HAIR AND MAKEUP IS GOOD

So then the show was over, and I saw Zac and Lisa were behind me the whole time, gosh we all looked like train wrecks. But it was worth it. This has got to be one of the best concerts I've ever been to, which I say for every concert, but honestly, this was gold.

Outside we wait for Joanna's dad, and Carrabs walks past and says goodbye (SHOCK HORROR YET AGAIN!) Then Zac and Lisa join the party, until they got picked up. Then in the car, In the Navy was on the radio so we all sang it, and Twist and Shout was also on, so we sang that lol.

Stopped at Maccas for some food, kept on singing, reminiscing (KFC Colonel was in the KKK.. THE KRISPY KREME KINGS! Gosh good 2007 times), planning a trip to the haunted house in Liverpool. List goes on.

So now it is 1:06am, and I can't sleep, I'm buzzing from excitement (and my ears too from the fucking speakers) at the fact that I just saw Bring Me The Horizon =) They can finally be crossed off my 'To see list' =)
My BMTH hoodie is sooo warm =)

Oh and,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOMAYA, BESAN AND LUCA ! You're all fucking 18, buy me alcohol fuckers =D

Over and out!

0 comments: