Friday, May 1, 2009

Lockdown, lockdown, lockdown

Mood: Content
Music: Electric Feel - MGMT
Craving: Nothing at all, I had the works today.

I thought today would be heaps crap, and well.. it kinda started off crap.
Benita: Hey what's the date today? OOO it's the first, PINCH AND A
PUNCH FOR THE FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH NO RETURNS! *tictacs*
Ivana: ............... OH MY GOD IT'S THE FIRST *cries*
Benita: Ohhh SHIT I'M SO SORRY I WON'T MENTION THAT AGAIN!
Then following that, I was playing with my ear in Legal.. when I noticed an odd lump form on my earlobe. I told Benita about it, she touched it, and told me I should probably check it out.
So for the rest of the 50 minute period, I started worrying and thinking it could be cancer. To which Benita laughed. BUT I WAS SO SCARED :| Honestly, like I need a terminal illness at a time like this.

The only reason the day started getting good was because we had a lockdown and fire drill =D I LOVE THOSE! It happened while we were in Modern.. and our teacher is the lankiest and tallest person ever.. so it was hilarious watching him trying to crawl under a desk. Either Benita or Viet said that lockdowns look like a massive slumber party.. then Benita was like "WE SHOULD SO DO THAT FOR OUR BIRTHDAYS!" Ah yes, then down to the oval we went for our fire drill. What if the oval was on fire? That is one question every Freeman student has asked over the years. I discovered something new today, Ricky is allergic to grass. HAHAHA!
(talking about Ricardo)
Ricky: I don't like him, first of all he has the gayest name ever..
Ivana: ISN'T YOUR NAME RICARDO?!?!?!
Ricky: Yes SHUTUP!!
It seems Ricky always has something weird yet stupid yet funny coming out of his mouth.. take pastoral today for instance..
Ricky: Ivana I will give you 50 bucks if you punch *beep* in the face, and I don't mean one
punch, I want you to keep on punching her. And I will throw shit at her, cos I can't hit her cos
she's a girl.. but I will throw stuff at her.
ROFLMFAO

Anyway, after that we went back to Modern and continued watching The Wave. It's a good movie, it's about how a Year 12 class in Germany made a facist regime like Hitler and the Nazis. We ended up staying back after school to finish watching it.. it was that riveting. The loner in the class who revelled in the fact that the group promoted union since he had no friends, and who just so happened to shoot himself when the group had to split up.. was named Tim. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA coinsidence? I think not.

So afterwards, Benita and I, and Alisa and Chantel walked down to Maccas. And we ran into Jeffrey on the way there! So he followed us to Maccas =) When we got there, we ran into Tails and Emily! SO MANY OF US WERE THERE! And me being the mad cunt, got them all freebie (H) Oh yeaaaah. Then while waiting in line, I hear someone yell out IVANA! and I turn and see it was Willeh! So I run out and tackle hug him, and by then everyone who I know was in the store. Then I saw Joe walking outside and I ran out screaming JOEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Then he came back for a bit. We all just sat there and ate and gossipped and what not. It was good =)

Tomorrow I might be going to Parramatta with the Nita's, then I'm going to the May-hem gig at Miller PCYC. Then from there, James, Ricky and I are going to Nadia's party. Should be a good day tomorrow, I'm excited =)

Over and out :)

0 comments: