Sunday, May 24, 2009

I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind.

I really don't mind what happens now and then.
As long as you'll be my friend at the end.
I've been listening to Kryptonite non stop these past few days.
Quite addictive.

So today I awoke to my mother screaming my name asking to help her clear out the garage. It seems fitting that I should help since the only reason she's cleaning it out is so I can have my birthday party in there, so I (un)willingly helped.
It made me a little excited for my birthday/party, which is in 26 days :)
I then made invitations today, and have sent them to about half of the people I want to invite. I quite like them, pretty good job for something done on Paint.

Then came 4.00pm, work time =) It's quite the routine now. I always have work on a Sunday night, I rarely ever get rostered on other nights. Not that I mind of course, I get to work front area with the two maddest people out. Andrew and Britt are the reasons why I bother going to work, to be honest. People come and people go, but if they quit, I would seriously quit too.
So tonight, somebody who has held a grudge with me since Year 8 came in. He didn't say hi (no suprises there) but his friend did, and engaged in some small talk. It must have been so awkward for the poor kid. But in all honestly, what happened is long behind us, we are now in Year 12. I'm hoping you matured as much as I did, so stop with this grudge shit seriously. I don't want you to go out of your way to say hi to me everyday and be my friend, but if we do cross paths, just say hi out of respect. Gosh. I hate snobs like him.

As I was wasting the hours I had before work, I decided to do something I haven't done in a long while. I went on a certain somebodies MySpace. I thought I wouldn't be able to handle it.. but handle it I did. The revelation I've been longing for also came. I can't go on hating him for everything that happened. What happens happens, if she comes along and he falls out of love with me and in it with her, then that's how the dice rolls. I've had my time to be upset, but no longer do I fret anymore. I only now fret because he isn't my friend anymore, that is it. So it's not that they're together, it's that we aren't mates like we once were. All thats left for me to do is to be happy for him. He is happy, he's got what he's wanted, he's healed from his past relationship, and as somebody who sort of witnessed all of that, I'm glad he was able to leave it behind. Sure, it would have been more favourable if it had been with me, but like I said, that's not how it was supposed to be. Now I hold out for the future, if he is or isn't in it, I won't be too fussed.

This is for Liana: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK =)

Over and outskiesss !

0 comments: