Sunday, May 31, 2009

I don't know anymore.

I have probably made the biggest douche of myself to date.

While in English today, searching up the Balkan wars for our History/Memory topic, Wikipedia had interesting entries. Saying things like the war was the most brutal since World War 2, and that the Croatians had 'fierce nationalism' and other strong adjectives describing well.. strength and brutality. Benita then made a comment, something like "GOD YOU CROATIANS ARE VIOLENT PEOPLE". It got me thinking today as I walked home from the bus. Am I really that brutal because of a nationality? Well no. But I am brutal, I realised. It took a reading of all my blog entries to realise this too lol. But now that things are starting to pick up, I don't think I shall subject you all to such brutal rants, well at least not everyday :) lol

So today was the last school photos ever. =( Oh so sad lol. And it was also Deni's birthday soooo...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENITA!
so for the Pastoral photos, we lined up in height order. And as the dude was telling chicks to sit down.. I was the last one standing, and all the seats filled up. I GOT TO STAND UP!! =D Oh my god I haven't stood since I was in year 7.. I FELT SO TALL! =D I was surrounded by guys too.. what a sausage fest. LOL

Hope my individual photo was good, after all.. it will be in the yearbook. HEK - _ -

I LOVE THE NEW MOON TRAILER SO FUCKING MUCH oh god. oh GOD OH GOD OH GOD.
Jacob Black.. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON trailer in HD


Anyway, time to study.

0 comments: