Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Facebook quizzes intrigue me

Mood: Relaxed
Music: Everything and anything Basshunter
Craving: Seared chilli wrap from Maccas

All I ever wanted was to see you smiling
all I ever wanted was to make you mine..

I'll go crazy now you're gone..

I'm crazy, all of a sudden I'm listening to Basshunter =\
Anyway! Liana and I are hilarious people.
This is why..

Liana says:
*stupid ferret i hate her so much!

.:. lol ivaaayyy (M) [11] Homeworking, doing other things. Expect lag replies says:
*LMAO FERRET
*AHAHAHA
*SHE LOOKS LIKE ONE
*AHAHAHAHAHA

Liana says:
*I KNOW ABAHAHAHAHA
*its a classic

.:. lol ivaaayyy (M) [11] Homeworking, doing other things. Expect lag replies says:
*ROFL WHATS WITH ANIMALS AND GRASSCUTTING OUR MEN

Liana says:
*HAHAHAHAH ROFLLLLL
*i kknow aye
*like get back to the fucking zoo already

.:. ivvaaa yyy (M) [11] Homeworking, doing other things. Expect lag replies says:
*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hmm where did i hear that one before .hmm HAHAHAHAHAH

Liana says:
*ROFLLL
*;)

This certain snippit of the conversation has triggered another memory.
The use of animal nicknames for people had first originated in Year 9. If Annaliese sees this.. she would recall the Religion times where we would figure out which animal people in the class looked like. The two classics: Shark and Cheezles cheetah/weezle BAHAHAHAHA
Since then, everyone else has caught on :) It's quite fun, and sometimes scary accurate

Mad proud of myself, I managed to calculate percentages from my survey tally and transfer them into graphs :) I've got about 3 or 4 questions done.. and I quite like these pie graphs and column graphs :) Infact..

Exhibit B: The proof that I'm a mad grapher
There you go :) There is some nice graphing for you, eat that PIP markers! Mwahahaha!

Seems that the latest form of procrastination is Facebook quizzes.. and some are actually quite scary. According to "Which type of guys do you attract" I get the players, which is kinda true, and according to "What type of boy should you be with" I got the bestfriend boy.. which I tried doing everytime but it never worked. Well, more like they were my friends, and now one of them is my best friend.. but meh.

Oh and to all you pre teen faggots, be jealous, I know somebody who had an exclusive interview with the one.. the only..
Alex Gaskarth. ;)
Damn Chantel, the whole MySpace population must now envy you ;)

And to a certain somebody who loves to read and critically analyse my blogs, why don't you focus on your fail argument as to why the Weimar Republic was doomed to fail from the start.. oh wait don't bother, I'll just own you on Friday. Mwahahaha.

Over and out kids :)



0 comments: