Friday, May 15, 2009

Square eyes, part II.

Mood: Exhausted
Music: Breakeven - The Script
Craving: A salad would be nice.

Another night working on Society and Culture. I think my eyes have definitely assumed a square shape. The speech limit is ten minutes, and I am currently on about 8 minutes, and I haven't even begun to discuss my questionnaire results :| I'm fucked.

I (L) the song I'm listening to. I wish I could have discovered it before, it would have probably helped me cope.
What am I gunna do when the best part of me was always you? What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay? I'm falling to pieces... I'm falling to pieces.
Cos when a heart breaks, it don't breakeven.
My new favourite song. =]

Today was actually a pretty good day, considering it was a school day.
I guess it was mostly because Benita, Zac, myself and others were psyched for BMTH, considering it's Zac's first concert in almost a year, massive milestone.
So it's recess, Zac and myself are singing Pray for Plagues, while a meter away are the Year 10's studying for History. After ignoring numerous "SHUT THE FUCK UP" ' s, Hampsey decided to throw his shoe. But I don't think he would realise just how funny this would be, his aimless throw ended up hitting Zac square in the face. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It was fucking hilarious.

All of yesterday and today, strips of paper have been distributed.. all for this one video.

Fucking hilarious imo

I bashed that bitch Benita up, and she punched me in the tit. Ow.

Then came lunch time, my favourite lesson of the day =D
Here I was playing some hacky sack with Julia, Annaliese, Ellie, Joe, Yogi Bear (Ricky), Benita and Simon. Then joined Bozz who decided to fkn pelt me with the hackysack, tis kay, I bashed him (H) Wow I've bashed alot of people today.

TODAY IS BRING ME THE HORIZON! Yes it has now past midnight.. SO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
=D psyched as.

But I still have to finish Society. =\

Over and out, :)

0 comments: