Saturday, May 2, 2009

You are my sweetest downfall

Mood: Dare I say.. happy?
Music: Samson - Regina Spektor
Craving: Coke

Highlights of the night

  • Playing Hungry Hungry Hippos with Zac and Lisa
  • Watching Nightmare on Elm Street and watching people get scared.. I love that movie now, mad music!
  • Ricky, Benita and James lagging it badly cos Ricky wanted Maccas
  • Decorating Nadia's birthday cake with our names, and pictures (Zac drew a grim reaper?)
  • Zac eating the writing icing from the tube and saying it tastes like 'meh'
  • Dean setting our hands on fire =D
  • "1..2.. Freddy's coming for you.. 3..4... Better close the door.. 5..6.. Get a crucifix.. 7..8.. Stay up late.. 9..10.. Never sleep again"
  • Ricky burning Daprossi, and getting skewers and making Freddy hands.. running around the backyard screaming
  • Zac hiding for 10 mins at a time and scaring people.. mostly Lisa
  • Lisa climbing over the fence.. took her like 10 attempts LOL
  • Punching Daprossi in the stomach
  • Kicking Daprossi in the balls
  • Ricky: "Nadia I did something in your toilet, and now it won't flush. I think my shits too big for it. Anyone wanna come look?" Dean: "What colour is it?" Ricky: "It's a bit of a greenish yellow colour.." All: "Ewwww" Ivana: "YEAH I'LL LOOK" *Follows Ricky who says it's a joke and to play along* Ivana: "EWWWWWWWWWWW GROSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"
  • Waltzing and singing to songs from Anastasia
  • "And do I dream again for now I find..." *Cyndy and co finish* "THE PHAAAANTOM OF THE OPERA IS THERE INSIDE MY MIND!"
  • Ricky "Wanna start me?!" *Dean gets up* Ricky: "AHHHH!" *Runs around the pool and jumps the fence*
  • Trying to do the one word at a time story game.. but failing
  • *Shazza lies on Daprossi* Ivana "Wow that's the furthest hes gone with a girl" Benita "I WAS THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING!!" *hi fives*
  • All of us bashing Zac with Lisa's permission
  • Cyndy: "Oh btw, Issmael is not coming" Ivana: "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"
So yes it is safe to say, Nadia's was quite fun :)
Now I'm starting to think about the load of assessments I've been getting and thinking of starting Society tomorrow.. or English.
I need to organise a time to interview James and his mum!
God I hate schoooool - _ -

Today at Stockies, me and Denita ran into a complete IDIOT. The reason this person is a complete IDIOT is because he confesses to Deni he likes her, then she couldn't go to some party of his because she was busy with her FAMILY, and he chucked the biggest CRY about it, and ended up going out with some random chick instead (they've broken up now, so dicks to you!). I MEAN WTF? That is just pathetic. So we see him, and he's obviously looking towards Denita, and he can also see me. So what do I do? I chuck him a massive dirty. Then he ends up saying hi to her.. yeah thats right bitch, my intimidating glance intimidates you. But then she asked me exaclty HOW I looked at him, and when I demonstrated.. she LAUGHED at me. It wasn't just laughing.. it was a prolonged period of very hard laughing. SO WHEN A NON SERIOUS PERSON LIKE MYSELF ACTUALLY ATTEMPTS BEING SERIOUS, PEOPLE LAUGH! Gosh I am never chucking dirties to anyone again.. ha not. But maybe now I should start being more serious so people can actually take me seriously when I am being serious. Gosh that was alot of serious'.

Over and out *dirties*

0 comments: