Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The award for the best blog goes to..

YOU! My dear blog, I love you. I created you as a coping mechanism for all my tedious, petty teenage issues. When I was upset, I expressed it through you. When I was angry, you betcha I did the same. But not only did you share my bad times, you also allowed me to rejoice in the good times. Controversy arose occasionally when others misinterpreted you, or simply didn't like what was posted. Because of this, I even thought about deleting you, but that would have just upset those who enjoyed what was being said. Memory is a powerful item, and my dear blog, you have harnessed that item effectively. Not only that, but you allowed me to release my thoughts and rants, which eventually leads to growth. I would like to thank those people who actually put time aside just to read my posts. As many of you are yourselves creating blogs, I now take the time to examine your works. Blogs are wonderful for providing a full perspective, and creating hindsight. So again, thank you blog!

If there was an Academy Awards for blogs, I'm pretty damn sure that would be my acceptance speech. Oh wait I'm getting ahead of myself a bit aren't I? I should have said "If there was an Academy Awards for blogs, I'm pretty damn sure that I would win". But we all know I would win, so why should I state the obvious? =P

So right now I should probably be starting to find content for my Legal Studies in class essay next week, and maybe even starting Chapter 2 of my PIP. But really, I am not bothered. I would rather fast forward 23 days into the future, to celebrate my birthday and get my P's. I'm actually starting to get a bit nervous about the test. I haven't had a driving instructor before, and I'm doubtful I will get one, so I'm not familiar with the test routes. Also, Liverpool or Wetherill Park? Gosh this is tough. But, at least the car part has been sorted out. Mother promised she would get me a car =)

Recently a certain somebody by the name of "Whale" has been the centre of myself and Alize's attention. NB: Liana's new name is Alize.. you can work out why ;)
It seems everytime we start talking about Whale, they walk past us, and the situation just turns awkward since I go silent (as I try to hold in my laughter). There are further things we talk about.. but I can't reveal that here, sorry blog. Now Benita doesn't know who Whale is, and she's been asking me quite alot. I don't tell her simply to keep her in suspence =P But she shall know soon.. enough. LOL

Today I had received some good and inspirational advice from somebody who had been in my predicament before. To be honest it wasn't anything original, but for some reason it seemed much more soothing coming from her. I don't know what the reason is for this. Maybe because she had been in this situation before? Maybe because she knew how low certain people can be from experience? Well I don't know really, but it was just so.. soothing. I'm glad I managed to somehow meet this girl, she is such a good friend to the people I know and is a good person to me. Good people is what I need nowadays.

And I'm confident the people I got now are the ones that wouldn't bail out on me ever.

0 comments: