Monday, May 11, 2009

As You Like It

Mood: Lazy (but not too lazy to skip a blog)
Music: The Others - Dukes of Windsor
Craving: A magical fairy to do all my assignments

Before I go any further with this blog:
BOZZ HIT HIS HEAD ON THE TV IN THE BUS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING DEFINING MOMENT 2009


Okay, so today we had an English excursion to NEWWWWTOWNNNN (yes Jasmine, NEWTOWN)
to watch good ol Shakespearean romantic comedy.
I envy the actress who plays Rosalind.. she is soooo gorgeous !

When Orlando and Rosalind kiss.. I full went NGAWWWW and everyone looked at me =S Opps..
and when Orlando was 'pinning' love poems onto 'trees', one 'tree' i.e. Chantel spoke and said "Thank you!" HAHAHAHA

Oh and we saw Denita and Ninorta =) WOOOOOP ! Denita missed out on perving since the whole form was off wondering around the shops.. ahhaahaha
Cerdon chicks walk past us, and see all the Bossley dudes, and start to lift their skirts up slowly and check them all out.. bahaahaha gosh Cerdon chicks are a million times worse than MMC skanks.

(OOOOOO I hope my opinion doesn't offend anyone!)

Well, that is all for today.. I think. I gotta start English now.
Over and out :)

0 comments: