Saturday, May 23, 2009

VapoDrops

I hate being sick.
Thanks to Annaliese, I have a sore throat, one runny nostril, the other nostril is blocked, I'm sneezing like a mother fucker and I sound like the nanny. I've been overdosing on soup, tea and Vicks VapoDrops all day. I tried studying for Modern, but then I would be as disillusioned and demoralised as the Germans were due to this stupid cold.
Procrastination reared its ugly head, I ended up watching a few movies.

I miss 90's TV. Johnson and Friends, the Animals of Farthing Wood, Magic Mountain and Round the Twist were the best shows on ABC. I've been toobing some Round the Twist episodes and AFW ones too.. gosh I'm feeling so nostalgic now.

Rant time.
One thing I hate about girls is how they lower their standards just so they can get a guys attention. They would do anything for a certain guy to notice, so they act in a way which totally isn't them just so they can get the attention. They also remove any prior morals they had. So, if a girl hates guys who sleep around, and she just so happens to meet somebody who is sooo charismatic, but oh no, he sleeps around! Oh this is different, he is different. Keep telling yourself that honey. Oh and classic example today, a boy completely personally attacks a friend, while the girl does nothing but LAUGH about it. Wow, a simple "Hey you've crossed the line" is not going to ruin all your chances with a guy, especially one who is such a whore like he is.
Oh here is another example, hearing one thing about this person you want, and automatically telling them. S-N-I-T-C-H is all I can say.
People like this really piss me off, I know it's hard to never do this, but it's not fucking hard to try doing it either. Guys have 'bros before hoes', girls have 'chicks before dicks', just remember that.

I should go back to consolidating Hitler's power.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Build a bridge. Get over it. Sounds like you're jealous.