Sunday, April 19, 2009

2 months

Mood: Plain
Music: Never Wanted To Dance - MSI
Craving: Gelato

Yes people, two more months until I turn 17 =)
Which also means two more months until I can go for my P's =)!
ZOMG soooo pumped.
So therefore I've been thinking of the first things I should do with my priveledge of driving without an adult..
And here it is:

  1. Go through Maccas drive thru and do a prank.. something like "Can I have a whopper stunner meal with a storm desert.." (preferably while Britt is working.. JOANNA'S IDEA! LMAO)
  2. Chuck a 'Parkway Drive car ride' Youtube styles with Joanna.. "YIPPI KAY YAY MOTHERFUCKER.. DUN DUN DUN NUN NUN NUNNNN *mosh*"
  3. Race James/whoever else gets their P's LOL
  4. Go cruising with shit like BMTH or PWD blasting, rolling down the windows and singing along
  5. Go to gigs outside of Liverpool!
  6. Go to Mac Square with Dean and Joanna
  7. Run over Benita
  8. LA RUMBLA!
  9. Get breathalysed!
  10. Road trip it to Byron
  11. Record a trip to the city and post it on Youtube
  12. Sit in the car while it rains and sing Weather With You
  13. Take Marija out so she can escape from her Wogs.. and preferably go to gigs!

0 comments: