Saturday, April 11, 2009

A delayed disclaimer.

Okay guys since I've heard that my blogs cause contraversy to some people, I'm going to write y'all a disclaimer. Better late then never hey?
If you are being bagged out in this blog, it's because you deserve it. I'm soooo sorry that you did something to piss off/upset me and that it has to be blogged about, but hey maybe it'll teach you not to do it so you don't get shamed. If you think I'm a jealous person or have issues or whatever, then hey guess what.. SO DO YOU! We all fucking do, that's why blogs were invented. TO RANT. This isn't aimed at one person, rather its aimed at everybody who thinks what I write is oh so shockhorror. If you don't like it, get the fuck off the page then, it's as simple as that. Just move your curser over to the top right hand corner, and click that red x. Or if you cbf to do that, why don't you just hit ALT + F4. I'm sorry if it offends you or makes you wonder 'why', my best explaination is that when I'm not in a good mood I will just rat on about anyone. Ask any of my friends and they could tell you. I don't like dramas at all, but since my life is just constantly filled with unwanted drama, well I'm just going to have to find some way around it. And blogging is my means of escape. Glad you all enjoy reading my blogs so much.. it's cool. If you wanna rat on about me.. then sure go ahead, but only if I've done something which ever made you upset and felt as if your life was a complete mess.



ANYWAY MOVING ON. TONIGHT WAS THE BEST FUCKING CONCERT OF MY LIFE! Mindless Self Indulgence went offffffftapssssssssss. It started off shit cos the supports sucked and Nina's stupid Berocca and No-Doz tablets WHICH ARE MENT TO KEEP YOU UP made me fucking tired and I felt sick. Then MSI started =D And it went away (prob through all the sweat) and FUCKKKKKKKK it just all went off! Jimmy is sooooo insaneeeee! I had a moment with him and I hugged him and he smelt my hair and was liek OMG IT SMELLS LIKE HEAD AND SHOULDERS and just kept sniffing it and I was like =D=D=D
So Jasmine.. ;) Bet you're jealous LOLOLOL

Now I'm coming down from all this caffeine.. and I'm shaking. Also the combination of my anger isn't helping my stomach settle. I feel really sick. I should probably go shower and bed since I gotta be up early. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wish I could just get over all this drama and shit. I am so close to just giving up and telling him to shove his apology and attempts at friendship up his ass and to just cut him out completely. But I'm not that type of person. I gave William a chance didn't I? Look how good we are now..
But honestly I don't know anymore. I just want to cry. But I've cried myself out it seems.. which is a good thing as Denita would say.
I just wish I knew what I did wrong for this all to happen. Did I not say something to keep him around? Did I say something which just pushed him away? What the fuck did I do wrong? It seems all perfect and then whambamthankyoumaam I find out he all of a sudden gets over me and starts chasing after somebody else. Man I suck, I can't even keep guys around longer than a fucking month. When this is the third time something similar has happened to you, and it seems you still haven't learnt from your mistakes.. well, all you can really do is just feel pathetic.

I just hope I don't make as many mistakes on my HSC papers as I do on my life.

0 comments: