Saturday, April 25, 2009

LOOOOL!

Mood: LAUGHING!
Music: The Taste of Regret - In Fear and Faith
Craving: Nothing

THY ART IS MURDER GOT CANCELLED !
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !
AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !
Okay, I reaally.. really.. REAAAAAAALLY wanted to go to Thy Art. And everybody was rubbing in my face that I couldn't go because I had no way there or back..
NOW WHO'S LAUGHING DICKHEADS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
OOOooohooohhhhh I haven't laughed this hard in a while.
Thank you coppas for cancelling this gig that I couldn't go to, it makes me feel a shitload better LOL

Anyway today I woke up uber early to go to Bonny Maccas and visit Deni (:
Her manager told me off for talking to her.. what a bitch lol.
But I waited until her break and yeah (: twas good seeing her (:

Oh and I saw Garzo walk into Maccas.. DAAAMMNNN HIS FACIAL HAIR IS EPIC :|
It's a beard and sideburns MOOSHED INTO ONE! Holy crap.. he looks like Wolverine.. just not as hot :P LOL

Then I got home and finished watching the Sound of Music *sigh*
It's funny because I haven't watched it since I was a young lass, and I realise they make many references to Germany and WWII and all that bullshit we study in Modern History. So when I heard 'Third Reich' and 'Anchluss' I was like 'I KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN!!' and I felt smart.

After that I tried to study. Benita thinks I actually did some productive study. No I didn't. I rewrote important points on Islamic sexual ethics.. and it's only 2 written pages and a whole typed page - _ - Hardly essay material. Oh gosh.
And while doing that I was watching Clueless. Gosh such a good movie.

THEN as people like Jasmine, Jeffrey, Denita and Alana would know, my mood went from the general 'meh' I experience these days to just rock bottom. If you don't know why, then you're not going to find out. Unless you're Benita/Joanna/Britt/Liana, in that case, come up to me when you see this.

I preoccupied myself by talking to all four on the phone for about 4 hours, and now I feel alot better. Thanks d00ds (:

Now tomorrow, I must do Jewish bioethics stuff.. and actually do the practice HSC questions that Arida and Kinnaird wanted me to do.. D: Oh I hate school.

20 days until Bring Me The Horizon.
54 days until I'm 17.
152 days until the last day of high school.

Over and out :)

0 comments: