Sunday, April 12, 2009

MACCAS DRAMA!

Brittany!! I just read your blog!
I'm so sorry I couldn't work dude, BUT IF YOU NEED PEOPLE TONIGHT I'LL GO EVEN THOUGH I'M FUCKING EXHAUSTED! BTW check the roster for me? :)
AND TELL ME ALL THE FREAKIN GOSS! And lol @ Chantelle's present ahahahaha
OHHH AND I HAVE GOSS TOOO!! That dumb bitch Tania is shit stirring!!!!!!! I'll tell ya all about it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHI AND CHANTELLE! =D

And Britt posted some really meaningful quotes, and I like them, so I'll post them here. And maybe include some of my own.


  • "I wonder how many times we forgive just because we don't want to lose someone, even if they don't deserve our forgiveness"


  • "Someone doesn't need to be perfect to be everything you need"


  • "I love the way you said you'd always love me; I love the way you looked at me with eyes that reassured every promise you made. It's not so often that you stumble upon someone who makes you feel on top of the wold. It's even less often that you find a good way to hold onto them and keep them within your reach, because once they are gone, you've lost them for good"


  • "i heard a thousand times that a boy, or a man, can’t make you happy,that you have to be happy on your own before you can be happy with another person. all i can say is, i wish it were true"


  • "The fate of your heart, is your choice. No one else ever gets a vote"


  • "When you're a teenager, everything feels like the end of the world. It's not. It's only the beginning"


  • "Life are like photos, you develop from the negatives"

0 comments: