Friday, April 10, 2009

900 dollars.

Mood: Exhausted
Music: Whore To A Chainsaw - Thy Mum Is Murder (LOL nah kidding. Thy ART)
Craving: Got my nutella =)

I heard the best news today.
My brother and his mate were talking about the cash handouts K Rudd is sending out, and then his mate asks me what I'm gunna spend it on.
So I'm like 'hang on.. I get it?' And my brother is like 'Did you do a tax return last year?' Which in fact I did, got 600 bucks out of and used it to fund many things such as my sternum =D So apparently cos I did the tax return.. I'm going to get the 900.
If that is the case....


I'M FUCKING RICH GUISE!!!!!!!! WAOOOHHHH! =D

After careful deliberation, I've decided I will use it to buy a Nintendo DSi with Pokemon games then use the rest to fund our schoolies trip. Oh I just hope this money does come.... =D

I did something I told myself I would never do again.
I. Ate. Seafood. *barfs*
My brother took me on a daytripper pretty much, and first stop was Dad's. Since it's Good Friday today, to celebrate the death of Jesus, we can't eat meat. But we can eat fish. And I hate fish. So what happens? My brother forces me to eat SQUID. Ew.
It was fucking GROSS. I could taste the ocean in my mouth and I hated every moment of it.

From there we went to his mates house, then to Leichardt and I had a spinach and ricotta pastry thing =D Yumm.. and an iced mocha... yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum. I have decided that I sooo want to live in Leichardt or one of those inner city suburbs. It is soooo nice. I wanna live in one of those small alley house ma bob things and do it up all modern style (H) That would be the life.

Then back to his house, and as I was scrolling through Foxtel I saw that there was like a Scrubs marathon on some comedy channel. I jizzed in my pants, and flick to the channel.
Then my world crashed down. HE DOESN'T HAVE THE CHANNEL.
OHHH
MYYYY
GOSSSSSSSSH.
You cannot even begin to fathom my anger! I wanted to throw something at someone (preferably the remote at his head)

Anyway since 50% of the day consisted of car travel, I bought my greenp3 and the usb and listened to it in my brothers doof doof car system. And at like 97% of my songs he would skip it and say some comment about how shit new age bands are. He took a listen of BMTH and proclaimed that the singer is a faggot (he doesn't know how right he is LOL), and dissed MSI on countless occasions. When he asked what they looked like and I said cyber goths.. well he just pissed himself and was like "That's worse than those emos" LOLOL

Hmm.. I just had an odd flashback.
Let me tell you about it.
I was back at Ricky's psycho 16th in 2008. Now for you guys who DON'T know what happened.. have you been living under a rock? Okay this is your chance to find out now.
It was a normal day out for a group of teens, we went lasertag and many funs was had. Then, it was someones genius idea to get alcohol *cough*Bunyan*cough*. So we all chipped in.. and there was about 15-20 of us so it was a decent amount I would say, and Joe and Bunyan de-youthanised (took off all clothing items which make them look underage) and went to the liquor shop across from Leumeah station to get the grog. Oh and did they ever get grog.. we had goon, Smirnoff double blacks, Pulses, Pure Blondes and Passion Pop.. anyway long story short. We all got drunk, we tried getting home, Hampsey snitched us into the cops cos he thought 'we would get hurt', we got home, threw up a few times, my mother found out, Benita's mum found out.. and it wasn't pretty. So I just had a flashback to us being drunken fucks roaming around a creek close to the train station, and I remember us trying to jump the stream and I missed and got my shoes all wet.. and it soaked through to my socks. Fuck that was horribly unconfortable. Moral of the story: alcohol is bad.

But I'm sure you kids aren't very moral at all, so you probably won't heed my advice. Oh well, your liver.

Though I'm not one to talk either *giggle* Aaron's having a pissup. Gosh I haven't had one of those in ages. AND JEFFREY, YOU BETTER HAVE YOUR SCRUBS-A-THON!!

MINDLESS SELF INDULGENCE IS FUCKING TONIGHT!!!! (Since it's like past 12am now.. hahaha) I'M SOOOOOOOOO PSYCHED WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And yeah that's it... ciao.

0 comments: