Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wishlist!

Mood: Mellow
Music: The One - Millionaires
Craving: The following items I blog about

Yes lads it's that time of year again.. the 2 months before MY BIG DAY! =D
And because I have alot of gifts I wish I would receive on my big day, I would like to share them bellow. =)
Maybe some of you will get the hint ;) Hahaha!

  • A car. Any car will do, as long as it will take me from location A to B. (My dear old Mama promised me a car, but still this is my main wish!)
  • Scrubs DVD's Seasons 1-8
  • The following Disney movies: Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King 1 and 2, Sleeping Beauty and Aladdin.. oh and Anastasia (not really Disney but you get my drift)
  • The following movies: Dirty Dancing, The Notebook, Twilight, Romeo+Juliet, Bridget Jones' Diary 1 and 2
  • Cloooottthingggg of any sort =D
  • Questions to the 2009 HSC for Advanced English, Legal, Modern, SOR2, Society and Retail (somehow I don't think that's gunna happen)
  • Pandora!
  • Fluffy dice for that car my madre is getting me
  • Oh and one of those stickers like 'This bitch bites' that go on the back screen hahaha
  • OH AND FULLY SICK SUBWOOFAS AAHAHA
  • Webcam and/or mic
  • Something homemade! Anything!
  • Mr Darcy
  • Mr Darcy on my bed.. naked.
Okay so some of those things may seem a bit.. hard to get.
But I'm sure you'll manage :D

School was today, oh so gay.
Got English back and a new task.. a speech. Should be okay, I'm not too shabby with speeches.
Gotta start working on my Society speech, once I'm done with the two more interviews and faking the rest of my survey results.
Oh and an English excursion! Yayyy!
Makes 3 in total =]

Today was filled with people talking about sexual things around me. It was quite odd really, people trusting me with such stuff. I'm far from the expert, but oh well whatever floats ones boat =] It was particularly funny when I did my daily Year 10 visit. Went a bit like this..
*Ivana jumps through hole in wall* HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!
Kristina: OMG PERFECT TIMING
Alana: HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN ORGASM????
*Ivana goes into a fit of hysterics*
Cassie: YOU'RE LAUGHING, THAT MEANS YES
Alana: OMG WITH WHOOOOOOOOO
Benita: YOU DON'T NEED SOMEBODY TO HAVE AN ORGASM
Alana: YES YOU DOOOOOOOOOO
*Ivana continues to piss self laughing*
Jen: WHO WAS IT IVANA WHO WHO WHO
*ectect for another ten minutes*
Just so you all know.. I never answered that question hahahahaha I was too busy laughing because it was that funny. I love my little Year 10's :P

Oh and gotta love Modern History today..
*Benita and Ivana talking about Twilight*
*Kinnaird just so happens to unroll a Twilight poster*
*Ivana pisses self laughing* *Benita screams*
Dom: OH MY GOD, MARRY ME EDWARD CULLEN!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
Then Benita got commissioned to hang it up :P So she walks over to where Bozz sits and he said something like "I don't want that shit near my seat" and she was like =OOOO! AHAAJAJAJAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.
Those where probably the only highlights of my day.

OH WAIT ONE MORE!
Ivana: Miss I have writers block
Fetterplace: You have everything block
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS SOOO TRUE!

But other than that, it was a shit day.
Maybe tomorrow will be better, HA NOT!

I want Thursday to be over =[ Bloody Religion is killing me.. stupid bioethics and sexual ethics.
Once that is over I can look forward to Jess' birthday dinner and Nadia's birthday shindig. But then I got to make a serious start on all my speeches. Fuck I hate school.

Over and outttttttttt.

0 comments: