Monday, April 13, 2009

Each to their own

I think it's grossly unfair to turn an insignificant issue into a major one in order to cover your ass and get rid of your bad reputation. Think about this, what do you do when somebody pisses you off, no matter if you know them well enough or not? You get upset obviously, but you say stuff about them because.. hey, they deserve it, right? If they've done something to hurt you, well you shouldn't be considerate of their feelings if they were never considerate of yours in the first place. Hence it is very stupid of you to turn this around onto me, when you've already lost so much e.g. your reputation (if you ever had one to begin with) and my friendship as a result of your insecure and easily persuaded mind. It seems that you've forgotten just how stinking shit it feels to be fucked over time and time again and that all you care about now is yourself.So stop trying to mould me into the bad guy when it's already clearly been established that YOU are the bad guy and will always be the one who has broken me and upset me to my lowest point. This is why you have become the scum you are now. And for what, a temporary boost in self esteem? Just don't come crawling back to me when your self esteem hits rock bottom again, I'll only send it further into a new dimension of rock bottom.

Blogs are an insight into the mind, and there it is above, what I'm thinking. I still think it's pathetic you want to cease a friendship over a comment that was said within good reason (being that I'm upset.. duh.) and I still don't want anything to do with you. But maybe now you will realise how hypocritical you are, as I can name many times you've done it yourself. And maybe you will realise that you've thrown away a good thing for nothing.. and you'll regret it.. because I am not coming back.

0 comments: