Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh nooo...

Mood: Demotivated
Music: NOTHING :|
Craving: EVERYTHING :|

SCHOOL.
STARTS.
TOMORROW.
D:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

It was such a bitch going through chapter five of the Modern History textbook and summarising it all.. then Bozz just had to remind me we have a quiz, and Fabian had to remind me that we had a whole sheet of questions to do. AND I was given a special holiday homework task to write an essay plan. UHH.. NOT BOTHERED MUCH? God that was the load for ONE subject, think about the other things I had to do for my other subjects.. gossshhh I hate school.

Then just as I was about to finish the essay plan.. Liana comes up to me and is all like "Yo nigga bitch, is PIP Chapter 1 due tomorrow?" (No she didn't say it like that.)

I. Almost. Exploded.

MORE SHIT TO DO?!?!?!?! This was like 9pm, and I only found out... NOW? FUCK MY LIFE.
I'm seriously not bothered for the HSC anymore.

The HSC is serious business, but I don't care. Why should I work so fucking hard for one piece of paper that says I finished high school. Why should I study until my brain short circuits just so I can have a decent UAI. Why can't the system relax a bit on us, after all, we are still teenagers. Let us make a mistake or two, let us have a life, don't force us to become robotic study machines. Life isn't all about the academics, so don't make it sound like the end of the world if we don't achieve.

I wish I could really have that attitude. But, I do care about how well I do in this stupid game called the HSC.
But I wish the system would just relax a bit, it sends many students into uneccessary panic.

Fuck I am hungry. Over and out man, I'm getting food..

0 comments: