Friday, April 24, 2009

My fruit bowl holds large mutant apples

Mood: Cynical
Music: Rasputin - Boney M
Craving: McCafe chocolate croissants

Jeffrey, I somewhat agree with what you say about personal/inside jokes.
I find it a tad annoying when people constantly go on about personal jokes infront of you and you're just like "...what?" and then they're like in that voice "Oh don't worry you wouldn't get it it's a personal joke". Yes I would get it, but I wouldn't find it funny.. you idiots.
I don't mind it when the personal jokes involve me though, I like those. But if somebody is like "whaaat?" then I have the decency to stop laughing and actually attempt at explaining the concept behind the joke. Only if it's something really complicated and a person still doesn't get it, is when I would say "Oh don't worry". At least have the fucking decency to explain something.. gosh. Don't get all "OH NOEZZZ SOMEBODY ELSE NOEZZZ OUR PERSONAL JK!!!111!11ONEONE!111ELEVEN".
Also on your 'constant reminiscing' rant, I disagree. I love to reminisce, as all my mates would know. It's mostly just in the form of "Lol remember when I stacked it off the skateboard at Switch" or "Lol remember when we graffiti bombed Greenway Park" ectect. Then we just go on from there and it's really a good laugh remembering all those good and fun moments. It also goes the same for bad moments, we sometimes can recall to times we had fights or times we were really upset about something. I don't think its living in the past, it's just acknowledging that we actually HAVE a past. What fun is it in doing something really enjoyable at the time and never remembering it or speaking about it again? If it wasn't for the past, you wouldn't be who you may be today, or where you may be today. So it's a good thing to reminisce, it makes you feel human. If we didn't reminisce, we would be like the Nexus 6 Replicants from Bladerunner who have no memories at all.. some may have implanted ones, but it's not really their own. (For you people who don't study Bladerunner in English.. replicants are robots)
So really, we should all take a moment out of our lives just to reminisce and to say "here's to the past", because the past houses our favourite memories :)

Oh Jasmine, how I love to let off all my theories and psychological bullshit on you.
You are the only person who actually listens and gives feedback and your own opinion.
Just a bit ago, the discussion on lies came up. People lie to protect others from the truth, people lie because they're not happy with an outcome, people lie because they're fucking stupid. If you're going to lie, at least do it properly. Don't say one thing and then forget about your lie and do it, then make up other stupid lies to cover up that mistake. It's like me saying "I'm not a lesbian" then hooking up with a girl then saying "Oh but I'm bi, I told you that". (NB: I am 100% straight you speds). I can understand when people lie because they don't want to hurt somebody else, but really, you're hurting them by just telling that lie. Wouldn't it be so much better to know the truth, no matter how harsh it is, than to find out the truth after a lie was told? I am the expert on this issue, it has happened to me so many times. And I know that I would much rather know the complete truth (even if I can't handle it) than be told a lie. Most the times I can tell when I'm being lied to, and Jasmine would know what I'm talking about. So to all you fags out there who think they can get away with lying.. hahahaha... you are all mentally fucked.

21 days until Bring Me The Horizon.
55 days until I'm 17.
153 days until the last day of high school.

Over and out :)

0 comments: