Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FREEDOM!!!!!! =D

Mood: RELIEVED!
Music: Embrace - PNAU
Craving: Nothing. I just had Maccas.

My last assessment was today!!! =D
Well.. okay not techincally last. I still got assessments next term and stuff.. BUT LAST ONE BEFORE HOLIDAYS!! =D Now I can finally breatheeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. suddenly aliveeeeeeeeeee... gosh I love that song =D Download it guys; Breathe - Anberlin. Yeah man.

So I had those two essays for S&C.. and OMG the questions were so gay and vague! Let me show you..

Question 1 (20 marks)
Assess the impact of inequality and its consequences within Australian society
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Question 2 (20 marks)
Outline your understanding of the concept of discrimination, and assess ways that individuals and groups in ONE society can reduce discrimination. In your answer refer to at least ONE of the following areas... blablabla
I just did sexuality.

So in the actual HSC, we would only have to do one of those questions. But for this assessment, we got forced into doing both. -_-" The second question is decent I admit, but the first one is SOOO FUCKING GAYYY AND VAGUEEEE! I was like.. scoffing during reading time when I saw it.

Anyway so here I am writing shit on a paper and calling it an essay, when I hear the most loudest cracking of knuckles I have ever heard in my life. My god it was so loud.. it was louder than the time a train honked us at Rydalmere station (and that was so fucking loud.. yet epic.. and hilarious... and note my hyperbole, the cracking isn't obviously as loud as a fucking train). Anyway so I get home and sit my ass on the chair and sign onto MSN and start a nice S&C exam bashing convo with Liana.. when what do you know.. SHE TELLS ME SHE WAS THE ONE CRACKING HER KNUCKLES SOOO DAMN LOUDLY!! DAMN LIANA! YOU HAVE SKILLS! And you succeeded in distracting me =D

So then I was probably on the second page of the second question.. and just as I was trying to get over a mental blank in my head.. I hear River Flows In You being played on keyboard. So today is the schools last day, and they have an easter liturgy.. BUT WHY MUST YOU PRACTICE FOR IT WHILE YEAR 12'S ARE SITTING IMPORTANT ASSESSMENT TASKS WHICH COUNT TO OUR HSC!! I got soo bloody distracted man. I just love that song.. and I stopped writing just so I could listen to the lovely playing (though Liana would probably think it was shit and that she can do better). So there I am wasting 5 minutes of precious shit on a page writing time.. just to listen to some stupid kid play keyboard. Damn I hate exam room distractions.

Anyway still on the topic of gay questions, I got my crew trainer application form today from work. Let us allow a few lines to explain my excitement...
=D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D Okay I'm done.
But then it was more like D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= D= ect ect when I took a flick through and noticed HOW GAY THESE QUESTIONS WERE TOO!
Here is an example..

Describe a time when you had to communicate to another person during a really busy time in the restaurant. What did you do to make sure the message got through?

THEN I GOTTA BLOODY DESCRIBE A SITUATION, WHAT I DID AND THE RESULT. BLOOOODDYYY WHAT? As far as I'm concerned, I can't think of a time were something was effectively communicated. And the rest of these questions are also situational.. man I hate that. More shit on a page for me.

That's it for now, I'll probably end up doing a blog later tonight on the results of my parent teacher interviews.. oh joy.
Over and out :)



0 comments: