Thursday, April 23, 2009

The city of Sydney

Mood: Tired
Music: Welcome To The World - Kevin Rudolf
Craving: Nothing at all

Today me, Benita and Joanna went to the cittayyy !
It was so fun =)
They believe that I'm always late.. I'M NOT ALWAYS LATE ! If I'm late it's because the busses lag.
So today I wake up thinking "I am going to show them."
I get ready and I'm about to leave when me and Mum got into a bit of an argument
which made me lag it for a bit. She was gunna drive me but I'm like NOOO BYEE ! And walk out for the T-Way.
Long story short.. I got to Liverpool station at 9:10am and Benita and Joanna were like "REAAAHH YOU'RE LATE!"

Then we literally RAN for the train and got on it *phew*
Then Benita hits her head on the window LOL !
Oh and Joanna and her friggin silent burps.. makes me loose at the 'colour and feather' game as Britt calls it LOLOL! (Yes Britt she told me that ahaha)
We got to Central at about.. 10:10? I think. We pissbolted to the George St Maccas cos Jo and Ben wanted to catch brekkie.. I really didn't mind but yeah why not. WE MANAGED TO GET BREKKIE ! WOOOOP !
LOL then this fat pigeon came in and Benita stalked it in an attempt to get a photo while me and Joanna rofled.
We took cap photos, went shopping at Market City and Darling Harbour. I bought nerd glass ma bob things and a nice bra (H). Then we went home and just reminisced about the good times. Like at Switch halloween gig thing where I stacked it off a skateboard HAHAHAHA and that photo from Switch with me grabbing my 'package' trying to act all bogan and shit .. then Joanna barged into the pic swinging her arms and my face looked like I was in excruciating pain.. ahahaha fuuuuuunnnnyyyyy.

Then on the way home on the T-Way I SAW WILLEH! I was like ZOMG I KNOW HIM.
Then in a blur I had to get ready for work and go to work. Work was.. good I guess. I got to work with my shithead Andrew =) And now the weekend is coming up.. and the holidays are about to end. Gay gay gay! I still gotta study for Religion and do the Legal and Modern practice HSC q's .. maybe I'll do that tomorrow. On Saturday morning I'm visiting Denita at work cos I want a croissant =) I reaaallly want to go to Thy Art Is Murder in Blacktown on Saturday night .. sooo baadly. But a) Hardly any of my mates have heard of them and b) Nobody can get me a lift there/back. So if anyone reads this and is going.. PLEASE HELP ME OUT! I wouldn't have this problem if I had my god damn P's.. oh well 2 more months to go =D

23 days until The Red Shore and Bring Me The Horizon! In Jay Jay's at Market City they have all these posters of bands gig's in Sydney.. they had BMTH's one and Joanna went spastic lol. They also had a Hot Damn poster and I was like "Damn I wish I was 18." Though it's apparently shit easy to sneak into.. one day I might try that. Possibly after the HSC. If I never attempt it though, I guess I can wait another year and two months D: God I wish I was 18. I am nothing but a mere 16 going on 17 year old. And what's so great about 17 anyway? Wow, I can go for my P's. That's about it that's so great about 17.

I really fucking regret getting a front fringe now. The girls from work liked it, but Andrew said I look like an 8 year old and the Faul's said I look like an anime character -_-"
Benita says I looked better with my side fringe .. and I think I agree. I'm so upidstay.

I don't know if anybody else has noticed.. but d00ds who think they're down with that 'local band scene'.. why do they have to be part of some sort of crew? Yeah I'm talking about that YHTD shit.. what the fuck is that? I know it means young hearted till death.. but like.. okay? Who cares? DOES ANYBODY ELSE FEEL THAT WAY? I know I'm gunna stay young hearted till I die.. BUT I DON'T NEED TO ADVERTISE IT DO I? Well Lisa shared this same thought and started her own 'crew'... DGAF. I think we can all guess what that means. But if not it's okay I'll tell you all anyway.. Don't Give A Fuck. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH baaa booomm chh! Oh and Nina also made one to take the piss too. And yeah I know it looks like I'm specifically picking on a certain 'crew' but I'm not, I'm just saying that one cos it's the main one I know lol. I know theres prob heaps more out there.. but you are all gay! Then again.. people are leaving it.. and good on them about time some sense was knocked into their heads lol.

Anyway, I think that's it for tonight. Over and out :)

0 comments: