Tuesday, April 14, 2009

RE: Fifteen people.

What you've got to do is think about 15 people who pop into your head and write about them. However, don't be too personal or obvious and give out who they are. Here are my ones:

1. I've known you mostly through all of high school, and you've grown into my best friend. We bicker, we bitch, we physically abuse each other, and we've had our fights, but I would not have it any other way. Now that high school is soon to end, it's safe to say the new chapter in my life will begin with you making a big impact in it again. You are like my long lost twin conjoined at the hip because when you cry, I cry, when you laugh, I laugh and we've shared many good times together.. and await many more.

2. You started off as being one of my crushes, but you've become so much more. I have known you for quite a bit now, infact it'll be a year soon, and I'm definatly going to keep you around for many more. I'm happy about what happened back around halloween now because it's only made us become so much closer. You have the warmest personality and a high level of tolerance, I'm happy to call you one of my best friends.

3. It is a shame that our issues are often so similar, but this only makes us both headstrong women who don't need men. When I'm upset, I know you are always there willing to listen to me and help me through, and I am so thankful for it. You were there when best friends backstabbed, when boys chose other girls, when boys loved, and when boys broke my heart. Your compassion and empathy is astounding and its drawn us so close.

4. Random is how I would describe our friendship. We met randomly, we say the most random things, we do the most random things, we are just both random. I love hanging out with you. I always end up pissing myself laughing around you. You are so humourous and everyone loves that about you. I can tell you anything and I know you wouldn't judge me for it, because you are not that type of person.

5. So sometimes I may not agree with your recreational choices, but you are my friend, and I will not judge you for any choices you make. I can tell you just about anything, and though you may seem uninterested sometimes, at least you put up with it like a good mate. We party hard and we don't give a shit, and many fond memories have been shared with you.

6. I have known you for around 6 years, but we haven't been friends for 6 years. I'm pretty sure there was a point were we both couldn't stand each other. But as high school rolled in, we started to talk. However it wasn't until you moved schools and that you 'came out' that we became heaps close. I felt really flattered knowing I was a person you were able to confide in, and I respect you for that, your opinions and how you deal with criticism. Today you are one of my closest friends and we've shared so many good times and many more are to come.

7. You had been a major part of my life. We were best friends and had been for 6 years. But it really sucks that it had to end on such a sour note and over a petty issue such as a boy. Many nights I had cried, and almost a year on, I am well over it all. Many times I had thought about talking to you again and perhaps starting fresh, but that voice of reason in my head always tells me that I've gotten so used to not being around you anymore, it just wouldn't work.

8. In the space of almost 3 years, you have gone from loser to kinda cute to hot to OMG I LOVE HIM to dickhead to friend to jerk to friend to jerk to friend to asshole who wasn't considerate of my feelings and who broke up best friends to OMG NEVER TALKING TO HIM AGAIN to friend to tightass who breaks valuables. It's safe to say we've had a long and complicated relationship, and I feel as though everything we shared which was good is dead.

9. I took a chance on talking to the new kid and it immediatly paid off. I love how you are so out there, loud and eccentric.. you are a male version of myself, and I don't know many of those, so you're a treasured friend. I've been able to make more friends through yourself, and I feel as though we encouraged each others personalities. Though we may not seem as close nowadays, I still regard you as a wonderful mate of mine.

10. In our time, we've experienced many new people, new groups and new trends. But we have remained strong through those times. Your style of humour is so unique and I love hearing it. You highlight the silly traits in all however you do so in a light and humourous way, not in a way of disrespect. Our age difference is a downer as soon I won't be able to see your lovely face everyday, however I'm going to make the effort to see you anyhow. You are also one of the few people who tolerate with my many whinge sessions, and you are also one of the few who can actually cheer me up.

11. We met once in a most random circumstance, but I hadn't heard from you again. Until that party came along and I remembered you due to that random circumstance. And now ever since, we have become close buddies. You are such an ambitious and logical person and I believe you will receive all the success you deserve. You're the other male version of me, and by our powers combined.. we are unstoppable and the party starters. I'm happy that you're around to console me when I'm down and to cheer with me when I'm happy.

12. We had met almost a year ago however we were never really that close friends until perhaps the end of last year. However as quickly as we became friends, we became more than that, and then everything completely fell apart. I often say the 09 summer holidays were the best ones I've had, this is because you were a key figure in my life. I loved you. You truly were the closest I had felt to love thus far. It is truly a massive shame that despite our promises, we weren't able to sustain a friendship/liking thing because it would have been so perfect had you given me the chance to show you. After everything which has happened between us, it breaks my heart to have to say that you've changed and I don't want anything to do with you anymore...

13. This year will be 3 years that I have known you. You are a really good friend, and you have a good heart. But it really dissapoints me how much we have drifted apart. I sometimes think back to those summers which we spent alot of time together and I really miss it. Together we have made new friends and grown up and left that stupid emo scene, but like we both said once, those were also probably the best times. I wish we could be alot closer.

14. Though I had known you prior to work, I would say that it was our work which brought us to become good friends. I look forward to most my shifts because I know that you will be there to listen to my problems, and who can forget to entertain with goss. You are a great person and I am so happy to hear you are back with your boy.

15
. Work seems to be a good place to make friends. We met on your first shift, and we had clicked since. From day one you had listened to all my bitching and whining (literally) and to this day you still do. I also look forward to most my shifts because I know you will be there with me having fun and also listening to my problems. You're such a character and a fun person to be around.

0 comments: